Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

keenrw

Flaps up on dep not working (not every flight thou)

Hi Does any one else get a problem when calling for Flaps up on dep and nothing happens ? i use the UK sound set and did not use VNAV or LNAV as it was a vectored departure / heading after dep clearance ... when making an app for a low approach and go around it works fine .... i have to click on the up arrow to get it to show flaps up then try again.Thanks Rich

ugcx_banner.png

Hi

I think i may have tracked the problem down ..i think it may have some thing to do with the engine mode, if i let it reach CRZ before flaps up then it wont select flaps up , this happens if i fly a Vectored Circuit with a CRZ set to 3000 or lower , as is the norm when flying radar ccts at Gatwick online with Vatsim , if i select a CRZ alt of 4000 or higher but still fly at 3000 its fine every flight .

Rich

ugcx_banner.png

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

45%
    $11,465.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now