Sign in to follow this  
RogerD

737/900 NGX ()) Livery

Why is it when I try to install the 900 livery I get a pop up saying unknown variant? I am doing it the same way as the 800 series and had no problems.I am using the 900 livery from the list

Roger  Deloge :Cuppa:

try to give the Aircraft CFG´s full Admin Right and run the livery manager as admin...

Does anyone have the same issue? Or does anyone have any luck solving a similar problem?

I´m also getting a unknown variant when installing a specific 738WL texture (VA Texture that im member of). Other 739WL and 738WL textures work just fine. I´ve contacted the provider of the problematic texture and it appears that it is a specific problem of my system since the texture works just fine to other members of my Virtual Airline.

By the way i have a paid version of the PMDG 737NGX version 737-800/900 NGX Base Package SP1d my Livery Manager is the version v1.12.

Can you post the Aircraft.cfg entry that appears for the aircraft, after you've run the PTP file ?

Eg....

[fltsim.1]
title=Boeing 737-990NGX Alaska Airlines Winglets
sim=B737-900WL
model=
panel=
sound=
texture=AS
kb_checklists=Boeing737-900_check
kb_reference=Boeing737-900_ref
atc_airline=ALASKA
atc_id=N307AS
atc_flight_number=73
atc_model=737-900
atc_parking_types=GATE,RAMP
atc_type=BOEING
ui_createdby=PMDG
ui_manufacturer=Boeing
ui_type=737-900NGX
ui_typerole=737-900
ui_variation=Alaska Airlines Winglets
airline_name=Alaska Airlines
description=Boeing 737-900 powered by CFM engines v 1.0\nPMDG Simulations\nwww.precisionmanuals.com \n\nProduced under license from Boeing Management Company.\n\nBoeing 737, 737-900 & Boeing are among the trademarks owned by Boeing.
visual_damage=0