Sign in to follow this  
delirium_knight

BBJ

Now that the 600-700-800-900 are done. Is there any plan to do the BBJ's I had read somewhere that it was a possibility but never herd anymore after that.... I know there isnt alot to it other than the fuel and payload. So I didnt know if it was possible to modify the 700 to work or if a BBJ was planned. We would like to phase out the IFLY BBJ for the better PMDG

it would be cool if we could get in the 'ground connections' menu an option for a red carpet. haha and a limo parked next to it!

I'd like to see BBJ/2 even 3 to start doing some of my 747 and MD11 long haul flights, as well take full advantage of the BBJ paint the community has done already. Also the extra fuel tank options.As far the extras for BBJ as mention the red carpet, I've wanted AES that has the buses, too have a limo or SUV to deliver the lucky passages to the VIP jet!

They are planning an ER(Extended range) which encompasses the BBJ product line! I think it's only 2-3 months down the road.

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I sure hope Robert will comment on the BBJ set....meanwhile there are some great repaints of the BBJ2 / BBJ3 already on Avsim.

I'm pretty sure they will. Rsr once said the production of bbj's & military variants would be based on the level of interest & finished that statement by saying some of the dev team were very interested. This is pure conjecture, but I suspect that if released, they would coincide with sp2.Edit: ER's are planned (or were the last I heard)

I too would like a BBJ and it would be nice if the wear and tear in the VC was reduced; as I guess in the real world with the owner or CEO in the passenger cabin you would be more inclined to keep the cockpit clean and tidy. BTW I love the slightly worn look for the airline variants, I just think it would be nice to have a slightly different cockpit feel for the BBJ's. I think there are some other subtle cockpit changes for the BBJ. Does anyone know what they are?

the basic BBJ based on the -700 model has enhanced fuel tanks for longer range, but visibly it is the normal 700 with the wings / wing root and landing gear takeon of the longer -800! Kinda neat tidbit