Sign in to follow this  
asyscom

Speed ​​selector does not work

Good morning,I have the 737 NGX + SP1 and I have this simple problem, the speed selector does not work.When I load a flight, the speed display 100 shows already and even if I move theselector value does not change.Any idea?greetingsDavide

Davide! Please read and follow the Tutorial included (if it´s you first flight with the NGX.)I will assure you, that you gonna be rewarded if you do./ Leffe

Hello and thanks for the answer.I have read the enclosed manual, but I have not solved. :(Start the flight in standard mode, ie with engines and avionics on.Setup FMC but when I click on the speed selector wheel moves but the ide is alwaysat 100At the moment I do not use cool&dark mode, I prefer to first learn how to set good FMC

Follow the tutorial flight as Leffe suggested. The speed selector does work if it is used correctly, but based on what little information you have given so far, it seems unlikely that you are using it correctly.

Hello and thanks for the answer.I have read the enclosed manual, but I have not solved. sad.pngStart the flight in standard mode, ie with engines and avionics on.Setup FMC but when I click on the speed selector wheel moves but the ide is alwaysat 100At the moment I do not use cool&dark mode, I prefer to first learn how to set good FMC
hi just to confirm are you moving the selector in the right direction, once you have power on the aircaft you should be able to adjust the speed in the mcp by either using the mouse scroll button or right clicking. You mite have been trying to to go below 100 which it wont do since 100 is the lowest you can go

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

oh my god!!! this is my first PMDG...i'v click only with left mouse button.....But left button is for decrese and right to encrease?

oh my god!!! this is my first PMDG...i'v click only with left mouse button.....But left button is for decrese and right to encrease?
Mouse wheel also works

yes to your question

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

thanks for your help and sorry for my enormous ignorance
no problem glad its sorted out just follow the tutorial and hopefully you be fine

Peter kelberg

The good news is you are in for such a treat... The bad news is you have a lot to learn. And yes, it is worth it :)Start with the Introduction. The section on Interacting with the 737 starts on page 32 and discusses how you tell the plane what you want it to do. It will seem strange at first, especially since you haven't used PMDG before, but pretty soon you will wonder why all the other add-on makers don't do it the same way. Be patient with the tutorial. The first 40 pages or so are all about setting up the FMC. It can feel like a slog the first few times but once you get the hang of it you can start with a cold and dark cockpit and be in the air in less then 10 minutes, still doing it exactly as a real world 737 pilot would do it.