Sign in to follow this  
t1k1g4q74

Is it possible?

Hello simmers, just wondering if the Aerosoft DHC-6-300 can be made compatible with FS9? It's used in FSX and if it can be flown on FS9 can anyone tell me how to fix it so it can be flown on FS9. I know theres some planes that are flown both on FS9 and FSX so I was hoping this plane can be flown on FS9. thanks much if anyone can make it compatible with FS9

Ok thanks Rafal i'll try asking there
A company that preceded Aerosoft (I can't think of their name right now but maybe someone else can - I think they were based in Italy) did have an FS2002 Twin Otter that was ported over to FS9. It wasn't brilliant but it wasn't bad either. I think it is still on sale on some of the payware sites. I wouldn't recommend paying top dollar for it but if it's discounted (as it should be as an old product) you might find it meets your needs

KiwiFlyer, You're thinking of the LAGO DHC-6.I've had it for some time now.It's a great payware aircraft, even though it's a bit dated. Just a shame there weren't that many repaints for it.Pete.

I havent tried the lago dhc-6, i have a freeware twin otter i like but im wanting the aerosoft to work on fs9 cause they have a era repaint i like and the plane flies well on fsx. i'd like to have it on fs9 since i fly that alot.