Sign in to follow this  
Heavylift

Creating Flight plans

HelloAnyone tell me if and how to manually input flight plans to the flightplan folder as fsbuild and fsc9 both do not work.

flight plans have to be saved in the pmdg format. I cannot speak for fscommander, as I do not have that product. However, with fsbuild,you have to identify the folder which PMDG flight plans are saved. The location that FSBuild defaults to is not right. Then you have to select to export to PMDG 747/737. Then select build. If it exports correctly, it will inform you that it has. Once in the sim, it should find the flight plan as a company route and can be activated by using the route name with departure airport followed by arrival airport with no spaces, ie KSFORJAA.