Sign in to follow this  
mikkom

World of AI packages needed

Hi,Does anybody know where I could get these WOAI packages for FSX?Adria AirwaysAir FinlandLOT Polish AirlinesOlympic AirThanks in advance!Mikko

Here you go. However, some of the packages won't be on the website. There are ai flight plans which are different. You'll have to download the planes listed on a repaint file and download/Install Ai Flight Planner which will help. http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CB8QFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.world-of-ai.com%2Fallpackages.php&ei=e9CzTvbgJerV0QGlt4XFBA&usg=AFQjCNGxxxAR0GkFzzB2DEN3lcpNb_0yrQ

Those packages don't exist in WoAI website or they have been removed. That's the reason I'm looking for them. Anyway thanks for your reply, towerdude.

That's actually the former Olympic Airways which operated until 2009. Olympic Air was founded on same basis but has different fleet and livery.I remember LOT has been available before at least, but the good question is why are some active airlines taken away from WoAI?

My best guess would be the authors don't want to distribute their packages on the site. If you want, you can download Ai Flight Plans from the Avsim and Flightsim library's, but it may take longer since you have to download and install repaints of the planes and the planes themselves. You can download Ai Flight Planner.This is just a suggestion. You don't have to do this. Only if you want to.

I thought the same way. Well, good thing is that WoAI still publishes new and updated packages, sometimes. Before I've made installations manually with TTools, and I could download every file separately, but nowadays I would appreciate the easy way. cool.png

Hi guys . I am after LOT WOAI. Any help would me much appreciated :)

Hi,Reading is fundamental:"WOAI has asked us not to distribute these files."

Hi All!

I know that this question has been a topic years ago, but I need your help.

I'm looking for word of ai Adria Airways file, lost it somehow when I got my new computer.

Is there anyone who could send it to me?

Thank's in advance.

SM