Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joduv

Vanishing CB's panels after successive flights...

Hi guy's,I get asStrange problem here as it happened to me more than 3 times without the SP1 and then a few days ago with the SP1. I am flying EBCI-LIPZ-EBCI (Charleroi-Venice-Charleroi) B738, without restarting the FSX game each time... Which means after the landing in Venice, I directly start to prepare the aircraft for the return flight to Charleroi.I've noticed that during the return flight, the circuits brakers panel disappeared on captain and F/O sides. And if I look back I am able to see the outside landscapes. Then after landing all the buildings on the default scenery of EBCI vanished.I think it has to do with memory problem. I know that the max memory usage for FSX is 4 Gb, my hardware is 16 Gb, win7 64bit.So maybe it comes from the fact that I am doing successive flights without restating the game.If you have advices or if someone has already experienced this sort of thing, please do not hesitate to post here.Regards,Josh.

Josh,"So maybe it comes from the fact that I am doing successive flights without restating the game."Have you tried it .. restarting FSX for the return?Like, does the first flight always work OK?

Yes the first flight is always OK ! and sometimes also the second flight... I'll try, but it's a pity to restart the game if you flight 2 times directly. Like with Ryanair...