Sign in to follow this  
bluepilot76

VOR/NDB Switch inop

Hello,I tried to raise this yesterday on the old thread, but nobody bit.When the HUD is down, you cannot operate the captains side VOR/NDB display switch.I am not trying to select it through the HUD.I repeat.I am NOT trying to select it through the HUD.RegardsRTaylorPMDG 737-800 NGX SP1

Hello,I tried to raise this yesterday on the old thread, but nobody bit.When the HUD is down, you cannot operate the captains side VOR/NDB display switch.I am not trying to select it through the HUD.I repeat.I am NOT trying to select it through the HUD.RegardsRTaylorPMDG 737-800 NGX SP1
Hi it works for me have no problems at all in selecting

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Pete are you definately trying to select the left hand switch, of the captains two switches, and when the HUD is down?Certainly the graphical error that caused some of the switch annotation to dissapear has been solved, but my switch will not operate.I have installed SP1 as instructed in the sticky. Everything else seems ok and the update has definately applied..

RTaylor,,Correct.VC view.The click spot to activate the "hand" (mouse) is (and has been before SP1) slightly below the switch with HUD down.If, and intermittently it is there (the hand), the switch operates normally (right/left mouse click).

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Pete are you definately trying to select the left hand switch, of the captains two switches, and when the HUD is down?Certainly the graphical error that caused some of the switch annotation to dissapear has been solved, but my switch will not operate.I have installed SP1 as instructed in the sticky. Everything else seems ok and the update has definately applied..
yes it works for me since just tried it again to confirm it

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I haven't noticed this, but I don't think I've ever tried to selectthat with the combiner down. One thing.. If the combiner isblocking the switch, you won't be able to use the switch..Or I think anyway.. I'll have to double check.You can't stick your finger through glass... chortle..I *think* that is what the problem is if it's not working.But I may be wrong.. I'll check it out next flight..I use VOR2 quite a bit. I don't use the NDB that much.I don't use the HGS all that much.. Usually only onapproaches, and then, more at night than in the day.

I say again,I am NOT trying to select the switch through the HUD3rd time lucky.Sounds like Vonmar has the solution, I will try and click below the switch. Thanks all for your attention to this topic!

I say again,I am NOT trying to select the switch through the HUD3rd time lucky.Sounds like Vonmar has the solution, I will try and click below the switch. Thanks all for your attention to this topic!
Best to sign all your posts in this forum!Let me know your tests results.The mouse click spot is in the wrong place with the HUD down. And it is very intermittent in operation.It should be in the same place with HUD up or down. In the middle of the switch.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Success!Von Mar you were right, the correct zone seems to be a bit lower and to the right of the switch, and very, very small. Hopefully something PMDG will fix as its not up to the standards of the rest of the VC.Thanks again!RTaylor