Sign in to follow this  
mlaban

Infinite Flight for iOS

We just announced the development of Infinite Flight for iOS!You can find more information on our website:http://www.flyingdevelopmentstudio.com

Just bought the game and played it on a new iPad an a iPhone 4s. Don't get me wrong I like the retina graphics, the UI and the controls but even at low visibility settings I get occasional stutters that ruin the flying for me.It looks like reducing visibility doesn't help with the frame rate are there airports in the scenery that are easier on the framerate? I think the UI, controls and detailed models are the best you can get on iOS if only the framerate could be more consistent.

simcheck_sig_banner_retro.jpg

Just bought the game and played it on a new iPad an a iPhone 4s. Don't get me wrong I like the retina graphics, the UI and the controls but even at low visibility settings I get occasional stutters that ruin the flying for me.

It looks like reducing visibility doesn't help with the frame rate are there airports in the scenery that are easier on the framerate? I think the UI, controls and detailed models are the best you can get on iOS if only the framerate could be more consistent.

Where we're you flying when the FPS seemed to have dropped, or was it everywhere? The first thing I'd check if you didn't do this is close multitasking apps and see if that helps!

Thanks for the suggestions but I tried all the usual tricks (restart, closing programs, different devices) but it doesn't help. I tried a lot of different starting locations but haven't found a fps friendly spot. Reducing visibility doesn't help. I guess i'll have to wait for an update. I'll let you know if this gets fixed.

simcheck_sig_banner_retro.jpg