Sign in to follow this  
benny948

Wilco A320 Problem

Hi, my Wilco Airbus Volume One FMC is not working as planned. I have no clue how to change my destination inflight with the FMC, I do realize that you can insert a flight plan via FS flight-planer. Ant tips?

If that doesn't work, the manual that comes with the package is superb and worth a read. And if that doesn't work, let me know.Tristan.

YOu cant change the destination in your mcdu in flight. And yes you can import a flight simulator flight planby going to the data tab in the mcdu and clickin on the last one in the right column. It should say "import fs flight plan". Angel.gif

You should be able to change the destination. As described above, perform a lateral revision from any waypoint and then enter the destination code in the 'new dest' field Or if you entered an alternate into the init-A page you should see an enable alternate promptRegards

Rob Prest