Sign in to follow this  
fanis41

I WOULD A LOT WANT FROM THE PMDG IT MAKES A PLANE 737-400PMDG NGX 737-400

IS BEST THAT HAVE MADE OLD THE WORLD PLANESI WOULD A LOT WANT FROM THE PMDG IT MAKES A PLANE 737-400FRIENDLILY FANIS GIANNOULAKIS.

To be honest the chances of PMDG doing -400 is EXTREMELY slim I reckon (I am not speaking on behalf of PMDG) so maybe have a look at the wilco version.Think your Caps Lock key might be slightly stuck.Rich

I have not really an idea what you are saying... but first of all a -400 would not be an NG!

A -400 would not be a NG? Now I am the one who does not understand. Just have a look at the Wilco website I think you'll have better luck with the 737-400 from Wilco.Rich

NGs are the 600/700/800/900 the 100/200/300/400 are the orginals or classics.
I am fully aware that the 400 is not a NG. I simply meant I did not understand what Arjen meant by " a -400 would not be an NG! " as the conversation had nothing to do with next gen 737's.Rich

I would love to see the classics version from PMDG! With their quality maybe its the secret project... I wish! The problem I'm having is once you go to the NGX with its updated flight deck and the quality behind it, everything else looks to old and fake. Thanks for killing my hanger PMDG :) I only fly the NGX now...! This is not a bad thing...!Take Care everyone...

5Take Care, Will Clark

My computer: Intel 14900K, Motherboard ROR Maximus Z790 Formula, PSU Dark Power 1600, Ram DDR5 (7200) Vengeance 32GB CL38, ASUS 4090, Keyboard Logitech ASUS, Mouse ROCCAT LEADR Wireless, Corsair M.2 SSD 4TB x2, Headset Astro A50 Wireless, Microphone Elgato Wave 3, Stream Deck Elgato XL, GoXLR, Loopdeck Live, Chair Steelcase Gesture with Headrest, Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG White, Custom Built water cooling, Ek Lian li xl distro plate, Fittings EK & Bitspower, Monitor LG C1 48 OLED, Desk Speakers Audio Engine A5+ White.

I would love to see the classics version from PMDG! With their quality maybe its the secret project... I wish! The problem I'm having is once you go to the NGX with its updated flight deck and the quality behind it, everything else looks to old and fake. Thanks for killing my hanger PMDG :) I only fly the NGX now...! This is not a bad thing...!Take Care everyone...
+1, its very hard to fly anything else now!

Chris Howard

I think Ryan said a month back, that they would not be making a Classic, with apologies.

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I WOULD A LOT WANT FROM THE PMDG IT MAKES A PLANE 737-400
WHO WOULDN'T WANT TAHTtongue.pngbiggrin.pngsig.gif

True I think Ryan did mention that. Its always nice to dream though ;) Whatever the next project is that we don't know about I can't wait! Need to add more quality aircraft to my hanger besides small bug smashers. Hope you all are having a great weekend!

5Take Care, Will Clark

My computer: Intel 14900K, Motherboard ROR Maximus Z790 Formula, PSU Dark Power 1600, Ram DDR5 (7200) Vengeance 32GB CL38, ASUS 4090, Keyboard Logitech ASUS, Mouse ROCCAT LEADR Wireless, Corsair M.2 SSD 4TB x2, Headset Astro A50 Wireless, Microphone Elgato Wave 3, Stream Deck Elgato XL, GoXLR, Loopdeck Live, Chair Steelcase Gesture with Headrest, Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG White, Custom Built water cooling, Ek Lian li xl distro plate, Fittings EK & Bitspower, Monitor LG C1 48 OLED, Desk Speakers Audio Engine A5+ White.