Sign in to follow this  
Aharon

Special And Exclusive Screenshots To Thank Steve Dra!

Shalom and greetings all my pals,Allow me to present glorious historic Pan Am DC10-30 route from KMIA Miami International Airport located in Miami-Dade County eight miles northwest of Downtown Miami to MMUN Cancún International Airport located in Cancún, Quintana Roo on the Caribbean coast of Mexico's Yucatán Peninsula.Gorgeous stewardesses inside one of engines of DC10-30 bid you greetings and welcome abroad to the planepr00509+copy.jpgHow do you like luxurious first class arrangement???1109041704b2ba9e6e188aecb3.jpgMighty DC10-30 with its realistic dirt detailed Pan Am livery painted by Steve Dra starting its enginespaa1.jpgTaxiing on taxiway P to short of runway 12paa2.jpgEntering into runway 12 for take off via MNATE1 departurepaa3.jpgOn climb to FL3560 while executing MNATE1 departurepaa4.jpgAfter reaching 3,000 ft which was time to make right turn to FENIR on way to NMATEpaa5.jpgIs South Miami water gorgeous??paa6.jpgStill on climb to FL350 passing 07FA Ocean Reef Club Airport located one nautical mile northeast of the central business district of the island of Key Largo, Florida on way to intercept FENIRpaa7.jpgIntercepting FENIR with its gleaming engines showing cool and gorgeous shine and heading to NMATE to complete NMATE1 depature!!!paa8.jpgBecause regulations of those forums do not allow more than 10 screenshots per post, please go to this hyperlink as seen below to view rest of super gorgeous and exciting Caribbean flight:http://vatil.org.il/...php?f=6&t=38728Thank you for viewing. Please stay tuned for next exciting flight!!!Regards,Aharon

signCopy.jpg

To all moderators,Can you change from waitresses to stewardesses? It was typo error. I was in restaurant finishing this flight report when being served with lunch by waitress hence this oversight error?Thanks,Aharon

signCopy.jpg

Guest venustus01

Yeah it was a great airline!Lovely flight attendants!!Love.gif Great shots!

To all moderators,Can you change from waitresses to stewardesses? It was typo error. I was in restaurant finishing this flight report when being served with lunch by waitress hence this oversight error?Thanks,Aharon
Done. Great shots!!

Your flight originated from my neck of the woods...er... waters... ;)If only Orbx would work on South Florida, the Keys and the Bahamas...

Alexander Alonso

Great shots and thanks Aharon!.I'm fortunate enough (and old enough) to have flown Pan Am, last flight was in the 70's. A Boeing 707 from JFK to Rota, Spain (U.S, Military - contracted flight). I remember sitting by the wing and watching the sun come up over the Atlantic. The new morning sun glistening off those engine nacelles is a sight I can still recall quite fondly. :) Sadly the only DC-10s I ever see now are Fed Ex (or are they all MD-10 conversions now?....not that they look different from the outside, hehe).Regards,Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

The new morning sun glistening off those engine nacelles is a sight I can still recall quite fondly. :) Regards,Steve Dra
Nicely put. I remember taking the Pan Am (Clipper) 103 flight to New York, the day after the Lockerbie crash. Three things I remember. 1. First time I flew on a 747sp. 2. The terrible atmosphere and sense of foreboding on the flight and 3. How the flight was routed over Lands End (south) rather than Scotland. Anyway great shots.,

Thanks all for kind words.Thanks to superpilotv2 for fixing my goofy mistake at my request.Steve Dra, no problem!! It is my long standing strict law and policy that if any talented painter does me nice favor painting a livery at my request, I always thank him or her with screenshot report exclusively in honor of him or her.

flyandffight:If only Orbx would work on South Florida, the Keys and the Bahamas...
Flyandflight, Orbx may capture gorgeous ground texture land and houses but not water. For gorgeous Caribbean water, tilepoxy may do trick for you as long as you fly no less than 7,000 feet highAharon

signCopy.jpg

Thanks all for kind words.Thanks to superpilotv2 for fixing my goofy mistake at my request.Steve Dra, no problem!! It is my long standing strict law and policy that if any talented painter does me nice favor painting a livery at my request, I always thank him or her with screenshot report exclusively in honor of him or her.Flyandflight, Orbx may capture gorgeous ground texture land and houses but not water. For gorgeous Caribbean water, tilepoxy may do trick for you as long as you fly no less than 7,000 feet highAharon
I enjoy contributing to the community. If anyone else wants the livery, just let me know. If there is enough interest I'll upload her.Regards,Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

There is just something just magical and timeless about the Pan Am logo.
I totally agree! I miss Pan Am, TWA, Eastern, Braniff, US Air, Air Florida, PSA, Western....and too many more this old man can't remember, hehe.The golden age of airliners, I count myself lucky to be old enough to have flown when a stewardess (not flight attendant) would serve even coach class a hot meal, with real silverware and glass. Sigh...now the "Flight Attendants" are over-worked, underpaid ushers who hate their job, and have been mandated by management that cost savings is always a higher priority than customer service. In fact if the FAA didn't require them, you can bet the airlines wouldn't even have any employees on the plane aft of the cockpit door, short of a guard who would ensure the passengers didn't steal any magazines or seat cushions LOL.gif Regards,Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

The golden age of airliners, I count myself lucky to be old enough to have flown when a stewardess (not flight attendant) would serve even coach class a hot meal, with real silverware and glass.
This is correct. I never never flew on first class because my last name is not Rothschild or Rockefeller or Getty. I always fly on economy class and during many Air Canada DC-9 shuttles between NYC and Montreal or Toronto, I always was served for breakfast scrambled eggs and fresh toast ON FANCY CHINA WITH REAL SILVERWARE but not glass as I was a little kid. LOL They gave me paper cups. LOLAharon

signCopy.jpg