Sign in to follow this  
Aharon

Special And Exclusive Screenshots To Thank Steve Dra!

I totally agree! I miss Pan Am, TWA, Eastern, Braniff, US Air, Air Florida, PSA, Western....and too many more this old man can't remember, hehe.The golden age of airliners, I count myself lucky to be old enough to have flown when a stewardess (not flight attendant) would serve even coach class a hot meal, with real silverware and glass. Sigh...now the "Flight Attendants" are over-worked, underpaid ushers who hate their job, and have been mandated by management that cost savings is always a higher priority than customer service. In fact if the FAA didn't require them, you can bet the airlines wouldn't even have any employees on the plane aft of the cockpit door, short of a guard who would ensure the passengers didn't steal any magazines or seat cushions LOL.gif Regards,Steve Dra
Really? I´ve flown now several times with several airlines here in Europe and they were allways friendly.

Really? I´ve flown now several times with several airlines here in Europe and they were allways friendly.
I wasn't necessarily saying they were not friendly, its just that you can sense that they are just there to put in their required hours and go home. Since I fly twice a week, every week, I'm exposed to them a lot more than most people, and I can sure notice how different they are compared to the "Golden Years".I surely don't envy their job, and I can imagine it is not one most people aspire to compared to back then...and I attribute that to not only the way their companies treat them, but the passengers as well.Let's face it, air travel is never going to be what it once was, and I do miss those days for sure.sad.pngRegards,Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

To all moderators, Can you change from waitresses to stewardesses? It was typo error. I was in restaurant finishing this flight report when being served with lunch by waitress hence this oversight error? Thanks, Aharon
Hi Aharon,LOL - and - just how cute were those waitresses to distract you so badly ???Fantastic set there - sir - which DC-10 is it ???Hi Steve,That's your paint - wow - your skills just continue to improve... Still commuting I see... Nice to see you still around...Hi Alexander,I'm with your on the "Florida - Keys - and - Bahamas"...Regards,Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

ScottB613,It is good old fashioned freeware SGA DC10-30 that can fool people into thinking it is fancy overpriced payware CLS DC10-30.Aharon

signCopy.jpg

As said above. An ORBX East coast to start with Florida state would be magical. Imagine how good Miami and the everglades could look!

Thanks Scott and Kreg.Yeah Scott still commuting KATL KDFW every week. Unfortunately I fly Airtran which is about to be absorbed by Southwest, so I'll have to switch to Delta since I wont be able to fly out of ATL until Feb with them, and even then no non-stops, and no business class, and would have to fly to Love vs DFW. I can tell you....you get used to business class!Hey Kreg, I've been here off and on, just so busy at work that had to put the hobby down for a while. Fun to see how much FSX has matured. I have it and 2004 installed, just need to learn all the tweaks and enhancements for FSX to start enjoying it.Regards,Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Hi Steve, Oh - no more Airtran ??? First I heard - I liked flying their B717/MD90 out of KSWF... They were a great little airline once you got past their tendency to like Florida swamp land - just a little too much... Wait - - - are we going to see B717/MD90 is Southwest colors ??? Big%20Grin.gifHi Aharan, Yeah - I've racked up a few hours in those babies myself... I think I have all of the US "Idone" paints loaded somewhere... I can't count how many times I have explained to folks how to correct the issue where they complain "It's a 10,000 foot runway and I can't get off the ground" - LOL... Maybe it's time to dust off the cob webs again...Regards,Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

I think I have all of the US "Idone" paints loaded somewhere...
How many Frank Idone liveries do you have? Just want to make sure I do not miss any more ones.Aharon

signCopy.jpg

Oh - no more Airtran ??? First I heard - I liked flying their B717/MD90 out of KSWF... They were a great little airline once you got past their tendency to like Florida swamp land - just a little too much... Wait - - - are we going to see B717/MD90 is Southwest colors ???Big%20Grin.gif Yeah SWA bought Airtran. They are planning on painting the 717's in SWA blue canyon scheme. I've seen a mock-up....looks ok.Regards,Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg