Sign in to follow this  
RJassassin28

PMDG 737ngx with addon scenery? HELP!

Hey guys,really want to get the ngx but i am getting 20-30fps with uk2000 EGBB scenery and default planes, with default everything, i get 60-120 fps!!will i have to uninstall the scenery or what if i were to get the ngx??

I don't think that has anything to do with the NGX. In the scenery configuration you can switch from Extreme to performance. Assuming you have UK2000 scenery Extreme installed.20 to 30 frames isn't that bad is it?

Hi my friends,As i have tons of scenery including all UK2000 airports i can give you some tips.- First of all use the settings PMDG advised when they real eased the NGX (Intro pdf)- Go on Bojote website and let your cfg file run through the system (sync option OFF): and apply changes if needed.- prefer windowed mode to full screen: by doing so, you'll avoid several CTD, because most of the time when you sim in fullscreen mode when certain program crash, they make the sim crash as well: IVAp for instance)- download DEFFRAGLER and run it (its a top notch software: i use it myself)Start with this and let me know. I did all this myself and i'm getting very good performances. By the way you should consider Overclocking or upgrade your cpu.

Hey guys,really want to get the ngx but i am getting 20-30fps with uk2000 EGBB scenery and default planes, with default everything, i get 60-120 fps!!will i have to uninstall the scenery or what if i were to get the ngx??
Just a bit of advice my friend. I run EGBB Xtreme series and it's advised to turn of aes lite as in the road animation etc try it you will be suprised ! :) Steve

Hey guys thx for all the tips!!what i will do is, when i get the ngx, i will see how it runs and take it from there, its good to have loads of ppl to talk to!!!!

Hi my friends,As i have tons of scenery including all UK2000 airports i can give you some tips.- First of all use the settings PMDG advised when they real eased the NGX (Intro pdf)- Go on Bojote website and let your cfg file run through the system (sync option OFF): and apply changes if needed.- prefer windowed mode to full screen: by doing so, you'll avoid several CTD, because most of the time when you sim in fullscreen mode when certain program crash, they make the sim crash as well: IVAp for instance)- download DEFFRAGLER and run it (its a top notch software: i use it myself)Start with this and let me know. I did all this myself and i'm getting very good performances.By the way you should consider Overclocking or upgrade your cpu.
Hey, i have a problem with apply the changes. what exactly i need to do switch the fsx.cfg? when i did that fsx didnt work anymore, haha thanks, Daniel

Hey, i have a problem with apply the changes. what exactly i need to do switch the fsx.cfg? when i did that fsx didnt work anymore, haha thanks, Daniel
Actually bojote tweaks your fsx.cfg file. right after this operation you'll see a report about what has been applied or not etc... and you'll also have a link to download the tweaked file.

thank you Kaman, but basically if its already changed why do i need to download it?
the downloaded one is THE NEW ONE. what you need to do is to download it and replace the old one