Sign in to follow this  
sluggy

Aerosoft Ben Gurion released.

Hi everybodyAerosoft have released a new FS9 scenery of Ben Gurion. Available at all the usual outlets. Looks pretty good on the screenies.Cheers, SLuggy

Yes they are. They quite regularly release FS9 scenery products. Which is nice. Presumably this must be because their sales make this worthwhile.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Thanks Gavin. I guess we shouldn't read too much into Mathijs's earlier ramblings about only developing for FSX. Just proves that there is still a lot life in the 'Old Lady ' yet. (FS9 I was refering to not Mathijs) !!!Just Kidding.gif Thanks for the heads-up Sluggy I could do with some fresh meat in my sim.Tristan

Thanks for the heads up! I will definitely get the upgrade to the original LLBG once AES is available for it... This has consistently been one of my favorite airports...Thanks again, i would have missed this one, there is no mention of it on Aerosoft forums that I can find other than in the store...

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Gentlemen, to be clear: this is NOT an Aerosoft product.It was built by David Rosenfeld (the same guy who made the still great freeware version) and published by FSAddon.Aerosoft is just selling it, similarly to SimMarket or the FSAddon themselves.Anyway it looks quite nice. I may think of supporting David a bit later.In the meantime Oliver will most likely make it AES-compatible.

Gentlemen, to be clear: this is NOT an Aerosoft product.It was built by David Rosenfeld (the same guy who made the still great freeware version) and published by FSAddon.Aerosoft is just selling it, similarly to SimMarket or the FSAddon themselves.
Good point Rafal. So even if Aerosoft don't want to make products for FS9, they are happy to sell them for others. An indication that it must be worth their while to do so. Obviously though they won't have to take into account development costs, so easier to profit I presume. To be fair then to Aerosoft, perhaps the market for FS9 products isn't big enough nowadays for them to make a profit if they develop them themselves. Whatever. Nice of them to give us that Frankfurt update though, so a big 'thanks' to Aerosoft from me :-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)