Sign in to follow this  
GHD

Do you think ...

... that the Flight team will read all of the drivel on this board Rolling Eyes.gif

I guess so. I heared tea consumption at their headquarters has increased dramatically!

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

Microsoft is like a tea bag, you never know how good they are until they are in 'hot water'.LOL.gifTristan

No, they pretty much got fed up a few years ago.

... that the Flight team will read all of the drivel on this board Rolling Eyes.gif
Yes yes yes!!

Microsoft is like a tea bag, you never know how good they are until they are in 'hot water'.LOL.gifTristan
Mucho HO!Brit humourMarvellous Tristan! Tea bags! You SIR !Surly not.I definitely thought of you as Pot (tea) man.4.45 pm ,curtains drawn against the Winter chill ,the slow tick tock of the grandfather clock ,the Home service comforting weaves its spell as the dial on the Bakelite glows warm in the corner.BUT tea bags!NEVER!Tea bags are for Andy'sNot Tristan'sThat is a cool name YO!

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Tea bags are for Andy's
I don't know why I'm being dragged into this, but even if MS were to read this board, they'd have a hard time slogging through all the foolishness.

[ This Content Is Restricted To Avsim Premium Members ]

I don't know why I'm being dragged into this, but even if MS were to read this board, they'd have a hard time slogging through all the foolishness.
No they wouldn't. They would know the difference between the serious and non-serious threads.

There were a couple of news items on the Flight website long ago which gave the impression they were reading the forums. It was something about not using the simulator word from memory.As for the drivel - I'm sure they're enjoying a little chuckle about our predicament.

Mike Beckwith

No they wouldn't. They would know the difference between the serious and non-serious threads.
I suggests its attitude is more likely that life's too short to take any of these threads seriously.

Agreed...Right now I think the ratio of junk to meaningful posts is 50:1Mark

i9-13900K @ 5.8Ghz / Asus TUF 4090 OC / 32 GB DDR 5 / Corsair 1000W PS /  Pimax Crystal / 2 SATA SSD / 2TB M2 SSD/ DOF Reality H3 motion platform/ Win 11 

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.