Sign in to follow this  
GHD

Do you think ...

My experience from the start of the internet is that the programers are flight sim enthusiasts just like us so like all of us they read the forums.For years they were not allowed to respond or participate. Then they were-and what happened made them go back into the non response mode-something which I feel very embarrased about.I see a lot of what do we want from Microsoft in these threads. Perhaps the better question is what Microsoft wants-after all it is theirs?

Perhaps the better question is what Microsoft wants
Our money.

..and if the product meets our expectations guess that is what will happen...

... they were not allowed to respond or participate. Then they were-and what happened made them go back into the non response mode-something which I feel very embarrased about.
He he, me too!

Mike Beckwith

Agreed...Right now I think the ratio of junk to meaningful posts is 50:1Mark
Nope, 100:1

..and if the product meets our expectations guess that is what will happen...
Right, so the question what we want from Flight corresponds directly to what MS want from Flight.

You are correct-I mispoke in the late hours of last night. I should have said if it meets the markets expectations-not ours-as we are a minority in the large picture.

... that the Flight team will read all of the drivel on this board Rolling%20Eyes.gif
Some body is! Thanks for taking the time to do that, George. Hug.gif

I hope they actual get to fly PMDG NGX and rethink or improve the possibilities of FLIGHT. If only a company like PMDG or ORBX was in charge of FLIGHT...if only

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.