Sign in to follow this  
AFA4522

Problems with activation and panel state after SP1

Hey guys,I´ve installed SP 1 and since then having problems with two things.First: Every time I select the 737NGX in FSX it asks for the activation code. I instert it validates and I can load the plane.then Second: It loads with an ENG FAIL message in the central screen and I am not able to start APU or Engines. I tried reinastalling the whole thing but no luck. Some help please. Thanks.

sounds like it not activating properly, I have turned off the UAC control in windows to ensure apps have full access to the PC, I am not getting these issues, did you also install the NGX with admin rights

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

may not be it but sounds like a permission issue hopefully

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

Still no luck. reinstalled everything with admin rights. Still asking me for the activation every time i´m loading it in fsx and ENG FAIL issue remains. how do i get rid of it completely and start a "FRESH" install without anything 737NGX related on my pc?

Still no luck. reinstalled everything with admin rights. Still asking me for the activation every time i´m loading it in fsx and ENG FAIL issue remains. how do i get rid of it completely and start a "FRESH" install without anything 737NGX related on my pc?
Yes you said ADM RIGHT.....but you didn´t said you turned off the UAC/ Leffe

Check the date and time on your clock. Just like if your date and time is screwed up Windows Update won't work same applys for the NGX.Please sign your name at the bottom of your posts like everyone else so your topics do not get deleted. It's Forum Rule and requirement for posting in the PMDG Forums.

Check the date and time on your clock. Just like if your date and time is screwed up Windows Update won't work same applys for the NGX.Please sign your name at the bottom of your posts like everyone else so your topics do not get deleted. It's Forum Rule and requirement for posting in the PMDG Forums.
I'm having the same trouble except that in my case when the 'plane's loaded, the cockpit is dead; switches move and click but nothing happens.Sorry Paul, I don't understand what you mean by checking the date and time. Could you explain?Thanks.Kevin O'Connell

Kevin O'Connell

I'm having the same trouble except that in my case when the 'plane's loaded, the cockpit is dead; switches move and click but nothing happens.Sorry Paul, I don't understand what you mean by checking the date and time. Could you explain?Thanks.Kevin O'Connell
Does the battery come alive if you turn on the battery switch?time and date of your pc time is correct is what Paul referring too

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I'm having the same trouble except that in my case when the 'plane's loaded, the cockpit is dead; switches move and click but nothing happens.
You do know how to start the plane up from scratch? Or No?
Sorry Paul, I don't understand what you mean by checking the date and time. Could you explain?
At Windows Desktop click on your clock in the bottom right hand corner on the taskbar and verify the time and date is correct. If this is not correct and its set to something like 2002 then the NGX keeps asking for reactivation over and over again.

Check the date and time on your clock. Just like if your date and time is screwed up Windows Update won't work same applys for the NGX.
That was it. Thank you for that. You guys are true Pro´s. Great product and fast help :)