Sign in to follow this  
davethewave2

Announcing Panel designer for touch screens etc

I've been working on a program that lets you create your own panels to run on most touch sensitve devices. (Iphone/Ipad/Androids)Even works on my 2 year old Nokia.The app allows you to drag and drop buttons onto a panel that you can then interact with using most modern web browsers. Even if designing your own panel doesn't interest you I'm hoping that other users will be willing to share their efforts.Short video together with some more info can be found here.http://www.fsopen.co.uk/downloads/opencontrol/ Looking to put out a Beta this week and general release in about 2 weeks. This will be a payware product, price yet to be decided.Any feedback welcome.

I have just added a moving map feature to it.My intention is that the moving map element will always be FREE. Shocked.gifShocked.gifShocked.gif As before, works on your pc, smart phone, tablet etc.The idea is if you like the moving map and how it works then you might upgrade to the full version of the app later.If you just want the moving map then that's fine with me.Here is a short video showing the moving map working.

Thanks for your support.Dave

Hi looks like things moving along nicely for you. Will this app be able to program buttons for Linda coded functions (.lua)?

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

If there is enough demand for it I'll add support for Linda.For now I'm got enough with getting all the standard fsx functions in.
Thanks for then reply and understand that this is a work in progress so + 1 Vote for Linda....LOL! I think the two programs together using the touch pad products for small display units will make affordable home cockpits a reality for many folks.! I don't know if you had that in mind but you may be onto something really good here!

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/