Sign in to follow this  
AFAGNC

my system...

Hi guys,I'm trying to decide if buy the NGX or not, expecially after the SP1 release, that improved performances.in my signature there are my system specs... can I run it?I fly online or with woai traffic, I don't have REX and other payware sceneries. I always run ASE with fsx.thankyu so much, hoping in a positive response Praying.gif

My systemspecs are:AMD Athlon™64 Processor3500+2.20 GHz, 2,00 GB RAMVideocard NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GSLogitech USB Gamer MouseMicrosoft Sidewinder ForceFeedback Joystick (9 years old)Saitek ProPedalsTemporary Memory 4096 MB on Drive C, drive F and drive LMicrosoft FlightSimulatorX w SP2Windows XP Professional w SP3These are 2-3 year old inlets of my pc.

Edited by Saheike

if its run on my specs, that very similar to yours it will definitely run on yours, i do not use any addons too, hope it helped(:,Daniel

Best are unlimited FPS and all on medium except 2d cockpit, I run it in high mode. But you can also do a system optimizing by the tool. mom, I just look for the link...Here it ishttp://www.venetubo.com/fsx.html

Edited by Saheike

Hey,i am playing online, so it depends on the weather how much people are logged and etc, not online its not a problem just put the traffic sliders to the left and you will be alright, dont forget to lock your frames from outside put your fsx to unlimited and use fps limiter0.2 or there is another program that locks fps, cant really remember the name. search in googel to:"fsx fps limiter 0.2 wont install" and you will find it on the post.so if you are playing online, just make sure your not running any addons, if you want it to be smooth, (10-20 fps) and not online 18-20, anyway some day you will need to upgrade your system for better experience,Daniel

ok, thankou boys and girls, you were very helpful! :-)however any other suggestion from other users would be nice. thanks