Sign in to follow this  
Akila

Enhance your NGX Touchdown sound effect! - Download

Good job, Joel!To me this is tikun olam in action. :)Best regards,Mike
I am working on other supplement sounds.to Make the Tikun even Better Praying.gif

Joel Strikovsky
Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

I cant seem to download the file using the direct download link on that website? Do you have anywhere else that this could be uploaded to?ThanksStuart Turbefield

The original PMDG touchdown sound effect is a dynamic sound whose amplitude changes according to how hard you land. Will this be the same with this sound file change?
This is a plus of the original one that IMO is great.

Having the same problem, it will not let me download the file. All I get is the product, not the NGX sound file. Anywhere else to download this, can someone post to avim, etc.ThanksJoe

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg

you would have the same exact effect/plus with the modified WAV file as well.read my previous reply

Joel Strikovsky

I cant seem to download the file using the direct download link on that website? Do you have anywhere else that this could be uploaded to?ThanksStuart Turbefield
Having the same problem, it will not let me download the file. All I get is the product, not the NGX sound file. Anywhere else to download this, can someone post to avim, etc.ThanksJoe
you can use the other D/L links ("DOWNLOAD FILE") that are hosted on other file sharing hosts , e.g. UploadKing, DepositFile, etc.they all have the copy of this file, I tried D/L just now using few of those links and they worked fine.you could also try using the Direct Link that are next to each "Download File" button.that would bring you to the webpage which you could d/l it from the host of that link.

Joel Strikovsky

how about using a zip instead of a rar. just saying. well done and thanks btw!

The original PMDG touchdown sound effect is a dynamic sound whose amplitude changes according to how hard you land. Will this be the same with this sound file change?
to all the skeptical that think they would lose the Dynamic sounding of the landing/touchdown sound based on the Landingdue to the new file, so here is the proof you wont.This is compare of two Landing with the NGX w/SP1 with the new sound enhancements how the Sound has more or less Volume and density depending on how harsh/smooth landing you perform.the 1st part is harsh landing, the 2nd part is smoother landing.it is more noticeable in the 2nd video.(ignore the flickering of the 2nd video, I forgot to turn off the 2nd screen while recording with fraps)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fB_E0Sqo7M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5POZvtH1D8

Joel Strikovsky

It seems that I am the only simmer here who is not able to extract *.rar file any help please ?

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

It seems that I am the only simmer here who is not able to extract *.rar file any help please ?
if you want, just google an rar extractor from the net. I just do not want to do so. I have one on my work PC so I will do it there. Just trying to keep my FSX box "clean".

here is the ZIP version of the Pack.http://www.multiupload.com/35020Q70OV

Joel Strikovsky

thank you very much Scott, Joel and Curt, Zip file worked just fine and I used it it's fantastic.Regards

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5