Sign in to follow this  
artifoni

wath procédure for uninstalling manually ngx

wath procédure for uninstalling manually 737ngx due to verry hard problem.y want installing my 737 ngx.zip (base)but y have the alarm:with new installation the installshied wizard has detected that version 1.00.3057 is alredy installed,this stup installs an earlier version of pmdg 737 8900 ngx (1.00.2888).you wil have to uninstalle the previous version before installing this version.y have not the uninstall.exe valid :-(((sorry for my text, due to y not speak anglish only frenchhelp meartifoni pascal

Il semble que vous avez déjà la NGX SP1 installé. Si vous l'avez acheté récemment puis le SP1 est déjà inclus dans le programme d'installation (base) paquet. C'est la version la plus récente et très 1.00.3057 est sp1 inclus. Qu'essayez-vous de faire?

here you go:1. goto Microsoft Flight Simulator XPMDGand delete the following folders:"DEM""dlls""FLIGHTPLANS" - if you want to delete your CO ROUTS you created as well."icons""Livery Manager""PMDG 737 NGX"you may or may not want to delete your Navigraph Nav data as well, if true remove the folders "SIDSTARS" &"NavData"2. goto Microsoft Flight Simulator XSoundPMDG and delete the "737NGX" folder3. goto Microsoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanes and delete the following folders:PMDG 737-800NGXPMDG 737-800NGX WLPMDG 737-900NGXPMDG 737-900NGX WL4. goto %AppData%MicrosoftFSX open/edit your fsx.cfg and under [Trusted] remove any line that has the 737 PMDG in ite.g.X:Microsoft Flight Simulator XPMDGDLLsPMDG_HUD_interface.dll.zahlinucbqwlczcliueuihaoktourcnwauihtntn=1X:Microsoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESPMDG_737NGX.DLL.qhiqkcqocezikiizqncnazabeizbokbunzeeaawb=2X:Microsoft Flight Simulator XGAUGESPMDG_737NGX_3.DLL.eckhnoizcehqkotwnoqzhantkzrkrkocckaciqwu=25. at the same folder where fsx.cfg is, locate and edit dll.xml and remove the following <Launch.Addon> <Name>PMDG Options</Name> <Disabled>False</Disabled> <Path>PMDGDLLsPMDGOptions.dll</Path> </Launch.Addon> <Launch.Addon> <Name>PMDG Events</Name> <Disabled>False</Disabled> <Path>PMDGDLLsPMDGEvents.dll</Path> </Launch.Addon> <Launch.Addon> <Name>PMDG Sounds</Name> <Disabled>False</Disabled> <Path>PMDGDLLsPMDGSounds.dll</Path> </Launch.Addon> <Launch.Addon> <Name>PMDG HUD interface</Name> <Disabled>False</Disabled> <Path>PMDGDLLsPMDG_HUD_interface.dll</Path> <DllStartName>module_init</DllStartName> <DllStopName>module_deinit</DllStopName> </Launch.Addon>That should cover it.now you could reinstall NGX

Joel Strikovsky
Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

Joel-Unfortunately you've missed a step... There are registry entries and unless/until those are resolved the installer will not work.This is why we recommend that you do not manually uninstall the NGX.I know it is hard guys- but really- please follow the recommendations we give. It will spare you from heartache.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Joel-Unfortunately you've missed a step... There are registry entries and unless/until those are resolved the installer will not work.This is why we recommend that you do not manually uninstall the NGX.I know it is hard guys- but really- please follow the recommendations we give. It will spare you from heartache.
I knew about the registry, I was debating rather it is needed or not.but thanks for the heads up.

Joel Strikovsky

after folowing the procedure for removing all files,the new installation indicate "the setup has detected that version 1.00.3057. !!!!wath is the file or regedit file removing for no detected de version in the new installationy use version for installation from download precisionmanuals file 1.00.2888 (and after sp1)

Le problème et que certain model du ngx on des textures manquantes qui m'on obliger à essayer de désinstaller via ajout et suppression de programme de 737ngx, mais à chaque essais il y avait un message d'erreur, J’ai don essayer après la mise à jour du sp1 lors désinstallation dans l'ordre inverse sans succès j'ai supprimer tous les fichier manuellement selon la réponse ci-dessus mais toujours ce messager d'erreur concernant la version actuelle détectée 1.00.3057, don il ne veux pas installe ma version que j'ai acheter par téléchargement soit la version 1.00.2888. je souhaiterai supprimer l'information de la version afin pouvoir réinstaller le ngx mais je ne trouve pas ou et cacher le fichier contenant la référence. Et l'anglais et un problème pour mois :-( Merci de vos propositions

Le problème et que certain model du ngx on des textures manquantes qui m'on obliger à essayer de désinstaller via ajout et suppression de programme de 737ngx, mais à chaque essais il y avait un message d'erreur,J’ai don essayer après la mise à jour du sp1 lors désinstallation dans l'ordre inverse sans succèsj'ai supprimer tous les fichier manuellement selon la réponse ci-dessus mais toujours ce messager d'erreur concernant la version actuelle détectée 1.00.3057, don il ne veux pas installe ma version que j'ai acheter par téléchargement soit la version 1.00.2888.je souhaiterai supprimer l'information de la version afin pouvoir réinstaller le ngx mais je ne trouve pas ou et cacher le fichier contenant la référence. Et l'anglais et un problème pour mois :-(Merci de vos propositions

you need to remove the Registry keys as well as Rob mentioned.but why not uninstall it via "Add -Remove Programs"?

Joel Strikovsky

but why not uninstall it via "Add -Remove Programs"? not possible after several tests of remove the 737ngx with Add -Remove Programs , its for that I to want to make a manual remove am I am to block completely

you need to remove the Registry keys as well as Rob mentioned.but why not uninstall it via "Add -Remove Programs"?

I guess he have the same problem as I have. In Control Panel-Remove or Change Program section PMDG NGX does not show up, and there is none uninstaller in either FSX root folder or anywhere else. 

For my novise knowledge of software I have a idea of that CCleaner may have disabled it. I would like to uninstall and then make a clean reinstall off NGX , but dont take any risk before I get a skilled answer for what to do.

Best regards Per Berge. Oslo-Norway

I wanna add to my respons. I cant fins a .exe for NGX either in the FSX root or in the PMDG NGX folder in start meny-

Whats the exact name of the .exe and size of the latest .exe? (if it should exist of course,,,wich I presume it should)

To clear out eventualy misunderstandings Im talking about the launch .exe for PMDG NGX inside of Sim not the installer. 

If its of interest I can find the Livery and Performace.exe. 

Best regards Per Berge. Oslo-Norway