Sign in to follow this  
JonnyGR4

Missing HUD

I've just installed the Ryanair livery, all good apart from I have no head up display anymore, if I run the standard livery then it's there, but missing on the Ryanair 737-800 Winglets? Any ideas? Thanks.

Have you read the manual (at least the introduction)? You know about the custom options within the FMC, right?

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

To be fair I haven't read it yet as I've only just installed it, I take it there's an option in the FMC?

The manual is sort of important with these planes hehe...But yeah, some liveries have certain options :)

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

please, just read the introduction.sorry no offense, i can understand that people don't read the whole FCOM/FCTM and come here to ask questions stated there, no problem. BUt could we somehow make it obligatory for users of the NGX to, at least, skim over the introduction manual? that's like a 100 pages - and a lot of posts can be answered by it making room in the forum for the "important" questions...sorry that it hit you!

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

Oops, yeah no worries, was planning on reading it over the weekend so hopefully it'll answer my questions. Cheers for the replies guys.