Sign in to follow this  
jbassue

You guys remember this?

A development shot of the Real NG and now the NGX, this si a photo from the aircraft they used to build the NG compared to the textures in the NGX, to those of you guys who still believe they didn't use a real plane haha. You can see the dirt and grime together.379800_211814182223742_100001854863236_507384_44274844_n.jpg

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Wow! All the dirt in the real plane is in the NGX. Even that brown piece of something, which I'd say it's bread. The dirt around the screws and so on. Where did you find that photo? I'd like to see more of those comparisons.

Matheus Mafra

Wow! All the dirt in the real plane is in the NGX. Even that brown piece of something, which I'd say it's bread. The dirt around the screws and so on. Where did you find that photo? I'd like to see more of those comparisons.
I found it in a forum post way back, when PMDG was still developing the bird.Please don't make me have to dig it up Praying.gif

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Well in excess of 1600 high-res photos were shot on the real plane - who said we didn't have access to real planes?
haha+1

Well in excess of 1600 high-res photos were shot on the real plane - who said we didn't have access to real planes?
I realize some people were doubting the realism of the NGX (:I just thought I'd share, relight some memories.I don't mean to offend anyone, I honestly do not, as I am a all out ######.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

I found it in a forum post way back, when PMDG was still developing the bird.Please don't make me have to dig it up Praying.gif
Oh, don't worry about that. I won't ask you to. I don't want to do that either tongue.pngI don't know if PMDG is allowed to say this, or if they've already said it already, or if anyone else knows this, but which plane exactly is that? Which airline and which registration number? Maybe I could find more photos on airliners.net.

Matheus Mafra

There's a <censored> dirt on this <censored> plane??? Time for me to open some <censored> windows!!!Oh, wait, I can't. PMDG didn't model that feature :D.Is there a way to clean it somehow. My plane is only 2 months old.Well, I guess PMDG will add this feature in the feature service pack :D.

There's a <censored> dirt on this <censored> plane??? Time for me to open some <censored> windows!!!Oh, wait, I can't. PMDG didn't model that feature :D.Is there a way to clean it somehow. My plane is only 2 months old.Well, I guess PMDG will add this feature in the feature service pack :D.
I suppose you could photoshop the vc textures to clean them up, but you'd have to be a pro to make it look good. I'm also about 90% sure they said they wouldn't be doing a pristine vc model.Edit: stupid iPhone autocorrect changed 'doing' to 'Doug.'. Maye this 'smartphone' is actually smart enough to know I have a cold so its spelling the way I sound right now?

To say it with the words of the great and respected poet Blade: "Some m***********s are always trying to ice-skate uphill". wink.png