Sign in to follow this  
Paul Deemer

Contact Info?

Is there any contact info for Tom Allensworth? I saw his profile but no way of sending a PM or Email? The subject is one of a private nature and would prefer not to post in a public forum.Thanks.....Paul

Guest acezboy561

tom at avsim dot com - Toms email.

Edited by Chase Kreznor

I am sure he is going to LOVE all the spam he is going to get now.

??When the spam bots troll forums they look for posts that contain the @ symbol and record that e-mail address. Then they send a TON of JUNK mail to that address.Right now a MSN/Bing and a Google bots are here.

??When the spam bots troll forums they look for posts that contain the @ symbol and record that e-mail address. Then they send a TON of JUNK mail to that address.Right now a MSN/Bing and a Google bots are here.
Oh, I see what you're saying. He should've sent a PM.

I hate to be a stick in the mud, but I have disabled my PM system. I was getting 30 - 40 PM's a day and just didn't have the time to respond to them all. So, instead of being perceived as rude or ignoring the sender, I decided the better alternative would be to not have PM's turn on at all. And, it probably won't come as a surprise, but I also was receiving a number of really whacked out PM's on any number of subjects, FX related and not so FX related.And whatever message I was supposed to receive today about this subject has not been received.My moto has become; "Reduce carpal tunnel! Don't send me email!"I should add that to my signature.... LOL.gif

When the spam bots troll forums they look for posts that contain the @ symbol and record that e-mail address. Then they send a TON of JUNK mail to that address.
That's security by obscurity. There are spambots sending junk e-mail to all sorts of addresses via dictionary attacks; they don't need a post in a forum anywhere to start.Cheers!Luke

Luke Kolin

I make simFDR, the most advanced flight data recorder for FSX, Prepar3D and X-Plane.