Sign in to follow this  
YukonPete

Waiting for activation ticket reply

I sent a ticket so I can reinstall my 737NGX and I have been waiting all day! Sorry but if PMDG forces us to submit a ticket to re-activate my key then they should reply in a timely manner or have an auto system for re-activating keys. I can only fly weekends and now Saturday is wasted waiting! Annoyed customer!

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

Did you go back and check the status of your ticket? If your waiting for an email you gonna be waiting for eternity. Go back and check the status of your ticket thats where you will see your reply.

I sent a ticket so I can reinstall my 737NGX and I have been waiting all day! Sorry but if PMDG forces us to submit a ticket to re-activate my key then they should reply in a timely manner or have an auto system for re-activating keys. I can only fly weekends and now Saturday is wasted waiting! Annoyed customer!
Sorry i don,t quite understand. Why do you need another key to reinstall you NGX? When i purchased mine i received a Order ID & a Activation Key which i used once and then after that i did not need when i reinstalled after SP1.Regards,

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Sorry i don,t quite understand. Why do you need another key to reinstall you NGX? When i purchased mine i received a Order ID & a Activation Key which i used once and then after that i did not need when i reinstalled after SP1.Regards,
It doesn't matter. Do like Paul said. See if they already replied.

It doesn't matter. Do like Paul said. See if they already replied.
Sorry again. I thought Pete "was going" to install and thought he needed another key.Regards,

Rick Hobbs

no its not been replied. I have been looking at the ticket status every 30min.

Pete Richards

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

Sorry again. I thought Pete "was going" to install and thought he needed another key.Regards,
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were Pete for a second. You guys need a profile picture to differentiate!!!

still waiting

Pete Richards

still waiting
Have you tried to reinstall and got asked for an activation key again?

Rick Hobbs

its funny never had a reactivation issue infact after the initial activation even after removal never had to reactivate

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

Have you tried to reinstall and got asked for an activation key again?
My HD died so I had to reinstall windows on a new HD.

Pete Richards

My HD died so I had to reinstall windows on a new HD.
Well that changes everything! There's a reason why PMDG puts this in the installation file:
DO NOT MANUALLY DELETE FILES FROM YOUR MACHINE. (we warned you!)
But in your case, it was an accident. I'm sure they will do something about it.

They will reactivate it. It's just to be sure it's not pirate copy. You only get a limited number of activations before you need to request a reactivation. I have done it a number of times with my 747 and MD11. I still have the installers and keys. My point is PMDG forces us to submit a ticket to re-activate a key then they should reply in a timely manner or have an auto system for re-activating keys. Such as flight1.Thats the only issue I have with PMDG. I didn't say one thing about waiting for the SP1 or NGX release date. Not like some of the children here who cried daily.Have a good night!

Pete Richards