Sign in to follow this  
YukonPete

Waiting for activation ticket reply

They will reactivate it. It's just to be sure it's not pirate copy. You only get a limited number of activations before you need to request a reactivation. I have done it a number of times with my 747 and MD11. I still have the installers and keys. My point is PMDG forces us to submit a ticket to re-activate a key then they should reply in a timely manner or have an auto system for re-activating keys. Such as flight1.Thats the only issue I have with PMDG. I didn't say one thing about waiting for the SP1 or NGX release date. Not like some of the children here who cried daily.Have a good night!
YAY! I'm glad you're problem ***** WILL BE*****solved. Edited by linux731

it's not solved! still waiting for PMDG!

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

it's not solved! still waiting for PMDG!
You will be waiting until Monday as from what I have read on here in the past they do not work weekends as such

Pete-Looks like you missed both me and Ryan this morning. We both completed the entire support queue about :10 before you submitted your ticket on (our) saturday morning.I'm sorry it provided you with such disappointment to have to wait a few hours for one of us to check back in.Your license refused to activate because it had seen multiple installations on the day you purchased the product, and thus it wanted an administrator to approve further installations.You should be all set now.

You will be waiting until Monday as from what I have read on here in the past they do not work weekends as such
Graham-Wherever you read this- the information is not factual. PMDG support is in session 365/year... (366 during leap year.)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Graham-Wherever you read this- the information is not factual. PMDG support is in session 365/year... (366 during leap year.)
And i can testify to that. Did a redownload requiring a ticket last weekend.Glad you're all set now Pete.Enjoy.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I am now having the same issue with the NGX activation window and the MD11. I installed the MD11 after I installed the NGX. I got this window asking for the NGX activation code. After I put the code in 2 or 3 times the NGX said I had reached my limit. Ryan reset the license today and asked me to uninstall the NGX and reinstall. I did this per his instructions and I now have the same problem.I think there is issues with the FNP licensing program. Bottom line is I cannot fly the NGX until PMDG can resolve this. This is ridiculous.If anyone has any solutions please post them.ThanksDon