Sign in to follow this  
conura

what settings/addons would you suggest for my rig?

Hey all,I've finally stabilised my PCs OC (25 runs of intel burn test at max setting but I can only get my core i5 760 to 3.8ghz (tried all day to hit four - wont budge!)Anyway, I'm reasonably sure this rig will give me nice performance...Core i5 760 @ 3.8ghz4GB DDR3 ram 1400mhzGTX 560TI 1gbThe addons I have areAcceleration/GEX europe/Rex/UTX europe, mytraffic X.Do you think my rig is good enough to add some payware airports? I have the free UK2000 airports but I'd imagine the payware versions kill more FPS! When I was at 3.4ghz I couldn't run the Aerosoft Mega Airport Heathrow, but since then I've upgraded my graphics card, my CPU is 400mhz faster per core and SP1 came out for the NGX. Do you think I can run it now?How about other sceneries in european countries? Any recommended? I hate to drop below 20fps!Thanks :)