Sign in to follow this  
jazz_icetray

Big problem with negative pitch!

Hi guys!First of all the 737 is a fantastic plane to fly and I'm used to it since a few years (old PMDG, Ifly and now the new PMDG).For information I fly online on IVAO and use Active Sky Evo. Now i did 5 flights with the new PMDG 737NGX and I encounter a problem which I never experienced before. Always during descent the plane starts to get a lot of negative pitch (around -8°). Off course I have the autopilot engaged and autotrim is used. This problem remains until short before touchdown. Flaps setting, gear, etc doesn't make any difference.Did someone else have this problem?? I thought maybe the FSUIPC weather setting or Active Sky could cause some troubles.Thx for help!

David :)

A picture is worth a 1000 words, or so they say. Post a screen shot showing the issue and maybe we can work out what is going on.

Thx for your answer!Here you see during approach. All seems normal, but look at the pitch!! You can see how much power it needs during descend Straight Face.gifpitch1.pngThe same moment from outsidepitch2.pngThat how it looks short before touchdown and normal landing configurationpitch3.png

I hope I solved the problem now!!!Thx Craig for the link. I disabled everything regarding flap settings at FSUIPC and it seems to work now. Will make an online flight tonight and then report if the case is closed.Thx all for the hints im Not Worthy.gif