Sign in to follow this  
xender

Hey Team! Please, surprise us with a classic!

Hey Guys! please please please... surprise us with a classic!One of these: 727, DC-8, 747-100/200/300, Tristar, Learjet 35, P-3 Orion, DC-10 etc etc?Please guys... please! Give us one! :(

Juan Ramos

They wil probably do a more modern look... A remake of the 744 with nix materials would be awesome... But by no means should we be expecting anything any time soon..

They wil probably do a more modern look... A remake of the 744 with nix materials would be awesome... But by no means should we be expecting anything any time soon..
Well, since Ryan said this:
There's something none of you know about coming before the 777 tongue.png
We'll have something to mess with before the 777!

Inactive

Well, since Ryan said this:Keep in mind you can expect to see the t7 not for another several years at least...We'll have something to mess with before the 777!
^^^ not sure wha that was... Meant to say: keep in mind we still have at least several years before the t7 is released...

No sorry... I didn't mean to quote it... I was trying to say: itwill be probably year and more before the triple 7 is released...

Who knows how long it will be before the T7 comes out? We don't... My guess is that PMDG do not even know that yet...Why not enjoy the NGX until such point in time that they release their next aircraft?Andrew

An interesting idea..But i still choose modern aircraft for this hobby such as 744 remake or 777 series..

Achmad Ferdi Iskandar (SUB-ID)

System: P3D v5.3, Intel i7-3770K O/C to 4.7GHz, Noctua NH-U12P SE2, Nvidia GTX 1070 16Gb Corsair Vengeance, Corsair 850W PSU, SAITEK Yoke and Throttle, X52 Joystick Pro Flight™ TPM, Switch Panel, Flight Sim Yoke CH, Armageddon Pixxel+ HD Curve

I would love to see PMDG extend the Dash 8 to the Q400... and make it a study sim... we can wish, we can hope...Either way, after the bar raising of the NGX, I will probably buy and fly whatever they develop and release, be it the T7, a revamped 47, woodpigeon, or pogostick even, for that matter...Andrew

First thing that popped into my head was a 737 classic.... Would love a 734 to contrast our NG's.As with most others, I'll almost certainly buy whatever the next release is- the level of finish provided by the PMDG crew has "forced" me to learn aircraft I'd never previously considered cool.png

Dan Dominik                                                                           

"I thought you said your dog does not bite....
                                                                That's not my dog."