Sign in to follow this  
wfr747

NGX and 744 for X-Plane !

I think X-Plane it's the future ... I'm loving FSX since it's released, and more since NGX release, never use X-plane, but i think it is the future in desktop flight simulation. If MS Flight will be arcade ...If all developers create addons for X-Plane, it will be very good. Will be a long transition period ... yes

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

I think X-Plane it's the future ... I'm loving FSX since it's released, and more since NGX release, never use X-plane, but i think it is the future in desktop flight simulation. If MS Flight will be arcade ...If all developers create addons for X-Plane, it will be very good. Will be a long transition period ... yes
Well with the Aerosoft team converting most of its sceneries and with a few good aircraft from the PMDG team, what more could you need?

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

PMDG going to X-Plane would be the best news since release of the NGX

Well with the Aerosoft team converting most of its sceneries and with a few good aircraft from the PMDG team, what more could you need?
Yes with PMDG and Aerosoft sceneries i'm happy. In FSX i only fly NGX.Will aerosoft convert scenerys to Xplane?Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

I have never used X-plane, will deffo be a while until I do, I would hope with the countless hours put into trying to make this work for FSX, they won't abandon it...

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Will aerosoft convert scenerys to Xplane?
I can confirm that, I read about that in aerosoft forums. Can't find the link right now, but i'm 100% sure about that

This would be the best news for me if it's true, if not I think pmdg should consider x plane as it's the new future of flightsim.

PMDG going to X-Plane would be the best news since release of the NGX
so will xplane X have good ATC, AI aircraft, dynamic airports, better interface, etc). PMDG cant fix those short comings...

Hold your horses guys. As for now, it's only this:"PMDG received a beta of X-Plane 10 two days ago and is considering converting their gorgeous 737 and 747 to X-plane"

well im glad they are jumping on the XP10 band wagon, but I was actually hoping for a new secret plane or something. O well, I wonder what they'll change for the XP10 NGX for all of us that already have the NGX.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

well im glad they are jumping on the XP10 band wagon, but I was actually hoping for a new secret plane or something. O well, I wonder what they'll change for the XP10 NGX for all of us that already have the NGX.
Don't jump the gun. One the statement did not come from PMDG themselves. Two all we know is that they received a Beta Copy, whether they requested it, or was it offered to them it is not known right now. Also what their intentions are is not clear. If they are in fact contemplating a port, it would have to be a ground up development effort, since the technology is totally different. So any resulting products would take a very long time before release.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d