Sign in to follow this  
newtie

Performance manager?

Does the performance manager allow changes to external textures? I see only cockpit high/low selections.Thanks,Mark

I don't think it does the outdoor skins. I did that myself for the planes I usually run.I'm only running 1024 exterior textures. At the res I run, I can't see much differentfrom the 4096's.The only ones I've been using in the cockpit are the gauge textures.I run the high res cockpit and model textures.

I think it does.. Pretty sure anyway.. The 600 and 700 are using thesame 800 panel, so they should be effecting all planes.

I think it does.. Pretty sure anyway.. The 600 and 700 are using thesame 800 panel, so they should be effecting all planes.
I don't think so, look at the A/C Panels in the Overhead panel (Far Right and Top)There are some gauges that differ in the 600/700 as compared to the 8900

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Hummm.. Actually, the 700 and 800 do seem to have different sets of VC textures, somaybe I'm wrong.. I'd have to test it, but seems to me when I'm running the 600 and 700,I see the same slight reduction in gauge quality using the low res textures for gauges, asI do in the 800. I suppose it's possible that the 700 interior textures are not being changed,but I was thinking they did change. I'd have to try it again to make sure. Like I say,I've been using the hi-res interior textures.

PMDG already commented on this elsewhere. The low res textures don't work with one or two of the models, and they will release a fix at some point.