Sign in to follow this  
Paul Deemer

Whoo Hoo! Thrust Reversers Working Flawlessly!

Guessing there is a downside in that if you forget you've done this, you'll start revesing down the taxiway after startup?
Or worse you do what I did today. On approach to KIAD I forgot the Reversers was on the Throttle now cause it's still new. I pulled on the Trigger of the X52 Pro which used to be the Reversers and is now the landing gear. Doh.gif

Can this be done on the Saitek Pro Flight throttle quadrant?
I would think so. You can do just about anything with the registered Version of FSUIPC. The only thing it doesn't offer is a command you can assign to page your girlfriend/wife to bring you more beer. LOL.gif

The only option it doesn't have is a switch to page your spouse to bring you another beer. LOL.gif
I wish

Gavin Price

this is awesome and worked for me with my CH throttle deadspot, thank you so much UAL115, is there a way that it can be set up to use partial reverse for me it only seems all or nothing

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

On my Saitek Pro throttle quadrant I have the axis's assigned to fsuipc but for the reverse thrust there is a button when you pull the throttle levers all the way back that I assign to reverse thrust. I am at a different computer now but I think what I have assigned to the button is f2 when pressed and f1 when released.

Jerry Sterner

this is awesome and worked for me with my CH throttle deadspot, thank you so much UAL115, is there a way that it can be set up to use partial reverse for me it only seems all or nothing
The way it is setup with the repeating Decrease Thrust for the Revesers anytime it's in that band I don't think so. But hey you can always cut it off early. wink.png

It even allows me to see my hardware throttle position, and doesn't interfere with the 'NEVER' A/T option, unlike my previous 'fix' Thanks Paul, You nailed it this time!

PMDG-777-EK-SIG-MAY1713-2_zps6f2ed2be.pn

Chidiebere Anyahara

Remember when your reversers don't work, don't worry instead open that window and throw your lunch into the engine. :) Works every time.
Which engines are you using? Salad shooters?Rick Bertz

ugh...someone wanna use TEAMVIEWER and set up my X52 Pro Throttles in FSUIPC?  I give up...lol :wacko:

Scott McLaurin

USN (ret)

KPHX