Sign in to follow this  
Mean Aerodynamic Chord

What do YOU want to see in SP2?

Ability to pause simulation during the NGX initialization so saved flights can stabilize more easily. Would be most helpful starting saved flights during descent and approach.
+1 I have had success so far just hitting "slew", which seems to allow the initialization to finish without AC getting in a bad spot.

Joe Lorenc

A hostess wearing near to nothing.
Oh man, that should've been in the RTM or SP1 - we need that now as a "hotfix" LOL.gif

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

-Fuel scavenge system to be fixed-IRS ATT mode-flig dynamic change on autoslat opertion.
Ability to pause simulation during the NGX initialization so saved flights can stabilize more easily. Would be most helpful starting saved flights during descent and approach.
1+, but I want more the simulated refueling from the MD-11. :)
These sum it up for me. Although I would certainly take the hostess wearing next to nothing if offered...

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

First, I would like to say that PMDG 737NGX is the coolest software I have seen! The PMDG 747 is great too. My son and I have had flown several hours and this software has to be the closest thing to really flying the B-737/747; I swear at one point, my ears were popping! This functionality may have already been addressed, integration with a weather radar. And maybe, recorded flight deck PA announcements. It would be cool too to have the fasten seatbelt illuminate in the cabin.Good work Team and THANK YOU!

Going from another sarcastic post about INOP Stickers, possibility to make things INOP yourself and for that item to then have a INOP sticker over it, I reckon it would only take say a transparent graphic of an INOP sticker to fulfil this task but would make it much more realistic with decisions to fly or not and if chosen to fly to be able to select that within the PMDG menu and then an INOP sticker appears.

A certain add-on that simulates the MD-80 has it that when a piece of equipment fails, on the next flight an INOP sticker will be placed on the appropriate switch. A very cool thing indeed, and one that would be a very nice addition to the NGX.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

A certain add-on that simulates the MD-80 has it that when a piece of equipment fails, on the next flight an INOP sticker will be placed on the appropriate switch. A very cool thing indeed, and one that would be a very nice addition to the NGX.
Ah Can you Direct Message me what addon that is - that really is quite good and yes something that would be great for the NGX or even let pilots assign what switch/ panel/ display should have the INOP sticker on it via the PMDG options within the FMC Display Panel.

Man, I don't even know what they could/would add. This plane is already so perfect.About the only thing I could think of, would be a re-work of an already existing feature....the pushback. I would just like to be able to adjust my own total pushback distance, and manipulate it a little more that it currently allows....Other than that small, really insignificant thing....I just draw a blank. This is the most complete, and fun aircraft I have ever owned...I love it.
William - You're spot on and I completely agree,Regards,Bob Lyddy

What do you mean? I thought only 747s had auto tuning of the ILS frequency on the FMC.... Confused.gif
Since you are flying alone (UNREAL IN ANY 737) this OPTION should have in aircrafts settings on CDU.

My only remaining wish is the have the CDU NAV DATA> REF NAV DATA page WPT IDENT function added. This would allow custom named waypoint entry for ETOPS requirements (EEP, CP1 EXP). For some reason its still missing this function meaning you type EEP into the WPT IDENT line, but it does not allow you to enter the lat/long coordinates to create that WPT. So for now I've been adding in the lat/long coordinates from our flight plan into the legs page in the proper route sequence, the CDU then names them WPT01 (aka EEP) WPT02 ( aka CP) and WPT03 (aka EXP). This at lest allows proper ETOPS planning as required by the FAR's, but is a round about way of doing it as we are required to name those waypoints after the EEP, CP...etc... Other than that little CDU function change, I'm extremely happy with it just the way it is!

Ryan Syferd (KSEA)

a beautiful woman as copilot........................or flight atendance...................

ATO VATMEX director, VATNA P1-P2 instructor (spanish), VATSIM 897455, more than 9000 hrs flight.