Sign in to follow this  
Mean Aerodynamic Chord

What do YOU want to see in SP2?

Guys, I think is OK to ask for thing that the real NG has, but asking for thing that make our life easier but an unreal NGX is nonsense.We love PMDG for making the most real simulation and then you ask that are not there in the real life....

Guys, I think is OK to ask for thing that the real NG has, but asking for thing that make our life easier but an unreal NGX is nonsense.We love PMDG for making the most real simulation and then you ask that are not there in the real life....
You are right but I read this thread as a Santa letter so I expressed my wish smile.pngAnyway, not on the 737 NG but on many big ones like 380s , 777s etc.. there is a huge glass panel showing the GPS position over taxiways.

You are right but I read this thread as a Santa letter so I expressed my wish smile.pngAnyway, not on the 737 NG but on many big ones like 380s , 777s etc.. there is a huge glass panel showing the GPS position over taxiways.
In fact the NG has his own EFB, but i was not talking about that "wish" in particular. Angel.gif

CUSTOM WAYPOINTS - CUSTOM WAYPOINTS - CUSTOM WAYPOINTS - CUSTOM WAYPOINTS - !!! Still not working! Any statement of an official? Are they working on it?See my video ->

Cheers,Berni

I never use custom waypoints but it seems to me pretty clear they must be in for the sake of fidelity.

I would definitely want to see if PMDG could put a camera mode that you can walk around the cabin/airplane. Since the inside is already modeled, I don't think this would take a lot of time to make.What about you? Think about things to add to the enjoyment. laugh.pngI want to see better strobes on the aircraft,also better beacon lights and more realistic wingtip lights!It would be also great, if they would add the beacon light reflections on the wings / winglets, like on a real 737 NG
I want to see better strobes on the aircraft,also better beacon lights and more realistic wingtip lights!It would be also great, if they would add the beacon light reflections on the wings / winglets, like on a real 737 NG

Hi All,I would like to be able to step through flight plan in ND plan mode with the IRS's not aligned.CheersNeil

What I would like to see?The last few bugs fixed. But when we're talking about new features... I'd love to see RAAS and a Class 3 EFB.

MulticrewReal time refuelingCircuit breakersFully configurable cabin layout when it comes to number of seats

Hi All,I would like to be able to step through flight plan in ND plan mode with the IRS's not aligned.CheersNeil
That´s absolutely right! Thats needed! We use this feature in real live all the time!Cheers,Berni

Shared Cockpit ability.CheersSean

Kind Regards,

Sean McCormack
FPSPLAYERS.COM

Game and Voice Servers

Custom waypoint are great when the control says "Airliner 123 cross 40 miles northwest of Toledo at an maintain 12,000"Plug the waypoint in, put 12,000 in for VNAV and let VNAV do the work.Happens all the time in the real world.

What do you mean for multicrew ? 2 players via web in the same cockpit acting like a captain and F/O ?