Sign in to follow this  
craig89

Missing from this addon...

Where are the dead flies on my window? All the INOP Stickers? Hardly anything working?

There are normaly two or three INOP stickers. One on the airstair ligth if there isn't an airstair, one on the ADF2 selector because lots of the NGs don't have one in RW and one on the WX radar because it can't be made realistic in FSX.

Yeah but where are my bright INOP stickers on displays and on the majority of the FO side of the flight deck from kit thats not working but engineering have decided to keep it flying when its basically needing scrapped. I am pulling your leg.

Everything expect of the ADF 2 selector and the WX Radar everything in the cockpit works at is supposed to do. And absolutly every switch is clickable and triggers whatever it has to trigger. I can't understand what you mean exactly.

I mean it shouldn't be working, they should be broken (i.e. not working) ... Sarcasm!

He's joking with you. In real life, some airlines force you to fly with equipment out of order, as long as you meet the minimum specs for the flight rules and technical rules you and your aircraft fall under. It's a little convoluted to explain in a sentence, but he was joking because the PMDG 737NGX is so shiny and new, they're not many out there that look that good in real life. ;)

So true.I have seen come cockpits on the 727s that make the interior of my 88 accord with 235,000 miles look like it is in cherry condition.

Yeah I don't think my sarcasm came out well earlier this evening (Few JD's too many after a day of flying something that was basically barely meeting the 'fly no fly status', but yes they really are workhorses and I feel in particular the 737.