3f0d36e0.jpgCan't wait for more info. Looks compack, was hoping Goflight would have released theirs also.

That's what I was hinting at over at the iFly forums when you mentioned you wanted a networkable Overhead Panel, I can't wait for the VRInsight 737 OVHD either. That is an early prototype by the way.

Cheers, Andy.

Wish someone would have made a video of it inaction. Curious about the annunciator light colors and the lack of gauges/hole?ef9b89b6.jpg

Guest xaxa9

I saw it at simware todayNot much more to see that was is visible on these 2 shotsIt wasn't hooked to a computer so basically just axmas tree so farIMO, price shouldn't be more than 800 € for what it isit s very small like a 22 inch screen

More Info, they have a couple youtube videos of it also.The V737 Overhead features B737NG modern jet-liner's forward overhead panel for flight simulation software, Microsoft's Flight Simulator. The V737 Overhead's hardware is made of Flight Control, Electronic, Anti-Ice, Air-System, Fuel Pumps, and Engine and APU panel. Whereas, implemented functions are limited by aircraft type to be used. iFly 737NG & NGX for Microsoft's Flight Simulator is recommended, where as many functions as are presented in real units. Features * Full functional inputs; 70 toggle switches, 9 Rotary switches, 2 Rotary encoders * All switchable 96-annunciator LEDs. * 7-Segment display for Flight ALT, Landing ALT, AC/DC Electric variables and duct flow * USB 2.0 compliant connection for control interface * All buttons and dual rotary knobs are close to real overhead. * It supports Microsoft's Flight Simulator X and 2004* * It¡¯s compatible with Microsoft Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 * Measurement: Width: 36.5cm / 13.4inch Height: 4cm / 1.6inch Length: 28cm / 11inch* Weight : 4KG * One year warranty Selling Price : common_buttons01.gif 1078.0 EU v737_overhead_3.jpgv737_overhead_4.jpgv737_overhead_2.jpgv737_overhead_1.jpg

Well...... I have a question that someone might answer. When you purchase a VRInsight product how long is the wait before you receive it? I paid big bucks for the CDU II a week ago and still no panel. When you pay $136.00 for shipping you'd think quick turn on the item. I'm about to call my credit card company and tell them that I never received the item and be done with it.

Considering the time of year a week from Korea is normal, I've had a few items sent from them and the time taken to get from Korea to the UK varies from 5 days to 15. More often than not the place the orders get held up at are UK Customs, they are notoriously slow at times. For that sort of money for delivery you should have a tracking number, what does the tracking info tell you?

Cheers, Andy.

Well, that's the fly in the ointment isn't it. The Flightsim Store is where I purchased it. Now they are located in Austraila. They sent me an update stating that the item had been "picked" for delivery. But there is no delivery information about it. So it is comming from the ROK to Austraila then the United States. I posted the details in this forum. Thanks for the quick reply. Makes me feel a little better anyway. ;-) The topic will be VRinsight CDU II if you care to see all the details.

the retractable landing lights seem to have an off/on position only but there should be three.

Antoine v Heck
---
Ryzen 5800X3D, 32Gb DDR4 RAM@1600 Mhz, RTX3090 (24GB VRAM). 2TB SSD - VR with Quest 2 via link cable 

When you pay $136.00 for shipping
:o

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Same as what i was quoted for delivery to the UKcommon_buttons01.gif 136.00 Totalcommon_buttons01.gif 1,214.00Its a nice bit of kit though.

There will be a key mapper for certain, I'm not sure if it will be released straight away or not. That's the main problem with a panel of this type though its not exactly generic and multi purpose is it, although there will be lots of switches to re-use with other aircraft. Reusing the LEDS will be the hard part without SDKs.

Cheers, Andy.