Sign in to follow this  
johnpc

Is Tutorial #2 available?

As a new user, I found the Tutorial Flight #1 that came with the 737NGX to be very helpful. The tutorial states that there is a second tutorial (#2) to be published soon. I know there are probably more pressing things for the PMDG team to work on but is the tutorial going to be released, or if it has already has been released where can it be found?ThanksJohn CantwellAustralia

Looking for this as well. Only because of the Innsbruck approach to be honest. :(

Where is the first? LOL....I have never seen it in my FSX tutorial section.Is it a special file I have to unzip from somewhere?Sorry for the dumb question, it just seems everyone has been through this tut but me....

Where is the first? LOL....I have never seen it in my FSX tutorial section.Is it a special file I have to unzip from somewhere?Sorry for the dumb question, it just seems everyone has been through this tut but me....
Lol good one think you got us all in that one, just in case your were kidding its in the start menu under pmdg737ngx with all the others eg liverly manager etc

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Holy crap, I was not kidding, and now wish I was....I have been in that start menu folder I think a total of 2 times, just to make shortcuts to the manuals for my desktop to get to faster when in flight...Wow....Maybe I should just request my forum access be revoked now I feel so dumb....Hypnotized.gif

Looks like I'm not going to get an answer on the Tutorial so I figure it's been dropped. Never mind, I've got this thing mostly figured out now, and it's fantastic!John Cantwell

Looks like I'm not going to get an answer on the Tutorial so I figure it's been dropped. Never mind, I've got this thing mostly figured out now, and it's fantastic!John Cantwell
This will be a great substitute for Tutorial #2. Probably better actually.http://forum.avsim.net/topic/350241-ngx-cold-dark-to-shutdown-checklist/page__hl__tomRay

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Maybe I should just request my forum access be revoked now I feel so dumb....Hypnotized.gif
Dear William J.S.S, as you requested starting from tomorrow November 12th your Avsim forum account will be terminated.Thanks for participatingIf you would like to reactivate it please provide each forum member a donation of $1.Thanks in advanceBest Regards

Tom Risager's tutorial is excellent. Really.Nevertheless, I hope that PMDG tutorial #2 is still gonna happen and not go the way of the 747 rating lesson #5 ("Up next for PMDG 747-400/400F Type Rating Course 5: We fly some approaches!" written in 2006) :-)Václav

I am also looking out for tutorial #2.I found the first one very informative, not to mention fun! Flew it many times and learned alot.Really hope PMDG does not drop the second tutorial.Regards, Peter.