Sign in to follow this  
Chris Catalano

Center Eyepoint not correct with SP1

Hi Everyone:Just installed SP1. Whenever I first load the aircraft and I am sitting on the runway, the center 2D view out the cockit is now looking stright down at the runway (probably at a 45 degree angle). I hit CTRL SPACEBAR to fix it and all looks normal down the runway center line. But anytime I look out to the side windows and then return to the center view again, the view is loking down again at about a 45 degree angle. I have to keep "resetting the eyepoint" every time I return to the center view. Is anyone else having this issue? It seems that something in the CFG has to be adjusted with the eyepoint settings. Any ideas?Thanks,Chris Catalano

Why does it snow ??LMAO.gif
Because water changes into ice crystals when it's cold, and then it falls out of the sky. ;)

Hi:Thanks for the input. I set the Wide View Aspect to TRUE, but while it fixed my issue, it only distorted the view to look more like a "fisheye lens". So I changed it back to FALSE and then just edited the FWRD DIR value to 0 (I later tried 3 also), and then it looked like what I always used to see. Now resetting the view works correctly again.Thanks again,Chris

Hi:Thanks for the input. I set the Wide View Aspect to TRUE, but while it fixed my issue, it only distorted the view to look more like a "fisheye lens". So I changed it back to FALSE and then just edited the FWRD DIR value to 0 (I later tried 3 also), and then it looked like what I always used to see. Now resetting the view works correctly again.Thanks again,Chris
If you have a widescreen monitor, I think you should set it back to 'TRUE', and work with your zoom until you're comfortable. Just my opinion

PMDG-777-EK-SIG-MAY1713-2_zps6f2ed2be.pn

Chidiebere Anyahara