Sign in to follow this  
Ioan92

-900 Fuselage_2.DDS Oddity

Does anyone know how to fix this? Since I've installed SP1, the center fuselage color doesn't match with the other two, its darker and a bit less reflective. The livery doesn't matter at all, it's present in all 900 jets. I've tried to restore the old textures but to no avail, so it's something with the model perhaps? I don't know!I saw someone else post about this somewhere but I lost track of the post so here I am..Thanks for any help!

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Dunno, but they said you needed to download new liveries after SP1 due tosome change. Maybe the issue you are seeing is one of the reasons.I'd try re-downloading the liveries and see what happens. If it still does it..Dunno.. You would have to check with PMDG.

Here's what I'm talking about:Only happens with the 900, all liveries.

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

This an issue that will need to be addressed by PMDG, have to paint the other variants for now.

Rich Sennett

Wish this wired part of fuselage would be fixed sooner or later..Most of time I fly with 900s, it's quite annoying everytime I enjoying the views..