Sign in to follow this  
sbasoz

fspassengerx with ngx gauges problem!

Hi,fspassengerx having this problem using?Does anyone have a idea how to fix the problem?Soner

Edited by sbasoz

Hi,Before the sig police strikes, sign with your full name.Moreover, if you don't give more details about your problem, I don't think anyone will be able to help you ...

The problem is,Fspassanger to run it all the screen is black.In some cases, pieces of the airplane crash looks and FSX.Technical issues for some reason I can not share pictures.The idea of ​​a replacement?Soner Basoz

Hey,i cant help with that as i do not have fspassanger, but i suggest you to put your name on you signature, you wont need to write you name every time,Daniel

Soner,We are plenty users of the combo NGX+FsPX, without any problem. Can you give us your full computer specifications please ?