Sign in to follow this  
Cpt.Gee

The news

A lot of talk going around right now... Tell me everything you all know about dates, aircraft, updates and everything going around right now with pmdg... Brief me!!!!!!Thanks in advanceKgallowar

They are working on (or planning) to develop the 777 and dash-8. Other than that, there are two secret projects. Service pack 2 and the -ER package for the NGX is maybe going to be out in a couple of months.You are not going to get anything on dates. Don't even ask.That's pretty much it.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

From their support page, sometime between the NGX and the dash-8. Other than that I don't have any idea for a date, A year maybe more perhaps?

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

That's a bit of time... Need something to keep me occupied in the mean time :) other than the ngx...

The 2 scret projects might be the 737NGX and 747X being developed by PMDG using a beta copy of XPlane 10, that looks promising. But I'm disappointed that they are wasting their time by developing the 747X for another platform, I doubt any changes will be made at all. The 747X needs a redo, they should spend their time to developing the MD-11 and J41 for XPlane 10, because those have new techology also used in the 737NGX. The 747X is just getting to old and needs a redo.

The 2 scret projects might be the 737NGX and 747X being developed by PMDG using a beta copy of XPlane 10, that looks promising. But I'm disappointed that they are wasting their time by developing the 747X for another platform, I doubt any changes will be made at all. The 747X needs a redo, they should spend their time to developing the MD-11 and J41 for XPlane 10, because those have new techology also used in the 737NGX. The 747X is just getting to old and needs a redo.
For all we know...the 747X for X10 may be 'ported' over to FSX. Thats just a thought..