Sign in to follow this  
rojantrojan

Night Traffic Video

Interesting video showing night traffic. Wish it was better qaulity. I like it though, Xp10 has pretty some aggressive tailgating going on!

I'm not a true welsh, all my family are just ive lived in England all my life. However I am a true welsh rugby manSorry to go off topic

Gavin Price

I'm not a true welsh, all my family are just ive lived in England all my life. However I am a true welsh rugby manSorry to go off topic
Ahhh. don't worry mate nobody is perfect LOL.gif. I'm 1/8th English, so my left foot is from Bristol. The fact your a WRU supporter is good enough for me!

For my first XP10 video, Im going to do an entire flight.... including taking the taxi to the airport! These are amazing!! My only question is if the elevated roads are physical objects. In some FSX airport addons, the elevated roadways are not physical and a user controlled car just falls through

Daniel Miller

Pretty soon we might see some police chases on the virtual highways. I am excited to see the elevated roadways too.

Keith Guillory

In some FSX airport addons, the elevated roadways are not physical and a user controlled car just falls through
All the default roads are solid...and custom scenery authors who make elevated roadways have the option of making their solid also. So it somewhat depends on the author of the custom scenery, but for default, yes, they're all solid.

Wow. that is simply amazing detail. I love how the vehicles on the left drive under the light and are illuminated by it. The detail is awesome, so an unscheduled landing on an interstate may yield an interesting choice....median or roadway?