Sign in to follow this  
downscc

Creating SIDSTAR Procedures Document

I have misplaced my copy of Terry Yingling's old tutorial on how to create/edit SIDSTAR files, and his planepath.com appears to be off the air. Anybody have a copy of this available? Thanks in advance.

Dan Downs KCRP

Sure Dan - if you haven't had someone do it by now then just pass a pm over and I'll pass to your email address. Least I can do after all the stuff you've done for us.John Ellison

Sure Dan - if you haven't had someone do it by now then just pass a pm over and I'll pass to your email address. Least I can do after all the stuff you've done for us.John Ellison
Could you put it out on the forum for all of us to download. It is a sad day now that Planepath closed its doors.

Eric Vander

Pilot and Controller Boston Virtual ATC

KATL - The plural form of cow.

KORD - Something you put in a power socket.

UNIT - Something of measure

My 747 Fuel Calculator

It is a sad day now that Planepath closed its doors.
Nooooooo, when did this happen?

Gavin Price

Could you put it out on the forum for all of us to download. It is a sad day now that Planepath closed its doors.
Don't reckon that would be allowable as I'd need permission from Terry. A sad day if true there Eric.John Ellison

Why? Is Terry's information proprietary, or is it simply there to describe the workings of the PMDG format? If it's the latter, there are some rights issues involved in that you can't post it up as your own. Furthermore, if you write the same info in your own words, there shouldn't be an issue. Beyond that, if someone put information up like that, I'd imagine he or she would be happy that someone else is continuing to share it.

Kyle Rodgers

So if you can, please pass it my way as well....I have some FMS procedures I'd like to work onThanks

So if you can, please pass it my way as well....I have some FMS procedures I'd like to work onThanks
Nevermind...found it in the PMDG manual folder!!

Duh!! I looked for it all over my hard drive.. and there it is right where Marvin says: C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesFlight Simulator 9PMDG737TNGAircraft Operating ManualsWould've bit me on the nose if it where a snake. Thanks Marvin!

Dan Downs KCRP