Sign in to follow this  
jkieffer1957

Thank You for Quick Response

Just felt this needed to be said. I recently had a crash on my desktop system. Needless to say all the long hours of getting FSX and all my addons set up where I was happy, they where gone in a flash!! (Stupid Computer) Anyways I spent the last three days returning my system to an operational status. However, when I went to reload RCv4, I was presented a registration error. The key I was sent was the key I attempted to use to reinstall RCv4. Unfortunately it would not accept my Key. Don't know why it wasn't accepted? I fired an email off to Jdtllc with regards to my dilemma on Sunday night. This afternoon I received a response with a new key and had RCv4 up and running in no time at all. I really want to thank them for responding so quickly to my email and correcting my problem. I knew I made a good choice when I bought Radar Contact. Now I know I made a Great choice. Not many companies respond so quickly to our problems and it is always a joy to have one that is as concerned about it customers as the people at Radar Contact. Thank You, Thank YouSincerelyJames KiefferGreenville NC