Sign in to follow this  
Artur Munteanu

The policy of deleting inconvenient Topic... EDIT: User is wrong, post was not deleted.

Two days ago I have posted a topic named "DE-ICE when" , and today I see that is magically disappeared... I wonder why? The policy of admin by deleting topic when something is inconvenient is an old practice in this forum... but is not the way to resolve problem with people who paid money and have some question about! When PMDG has no answer of the problem they simple delete posts! What a shame...Oh... I forgot... Today I wanted to buy the 600/700 ngx but I'm sorry PMDG you won't see no money for me anymore, cause you are so disappointing! Hmmmph.gifHmmmph.gifHmmmph.gif

I was searching the post for two hours today, and now magically appears!!! hahahah... oh boy, it's a miracle!!!! LOL.gifLMAO.gifShocked.gifLOL.gif
amazing if you look further in the number of pages on what you mite find

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

There are a lot of similar topics, all of them finish with "your topic is at page 3,4,5".All the time with "pmdg deletes unwanted topics" and never found a topic deleted here.If you are unable to find your topic just use your control panel.This forum has a lot of visit, reply and discussions, in just an hour your topic can move of about one or 2 pages, if no one reply for an entire day, your topic will disappear below other tons of discussions.To find your 3 opened topics, just click on your nickname, you will open a window, at the left of that click on topics or posts to find ALL your posts.

Regards

Andrea Daviero

The easiest way to find a topic is to click on your username and then you can search through all your posts and replies from the control panel.

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

I was searching the post for two hours today, and now magically appears!!! hahahah... oh boy, it's a miracle!!!! LOL.gifLMAO.gifShocked.gifLOL.gif
I'd say an apology is in order.Oh, and you will get tons of help if you file a ticket in the support system on www.precisionmanuals.com. The forum is only the secondary means of getting support and your request here might drown in all the clutter, as it has.

If we delete a post, we have good reason for it. We wouldn't "undelete" it because someone whines about it.

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

something tells me this is one of those incovenient little rant-topics that needs just the right amount of deleting.

Guys it was a mistake. In fact I made the same one just a few days ago. I even tried searching for my topic. I then discovered I could click on my profile and find them that way.We all make mistakes.I have found that people tend to be a little quick to jump on someone in here.I think we all need vacations. Or to not take all of this so seriously. :)

Guys it was a mistake. In fact I made the same one just a few days ago. I even tried searching for my topic. I then discovered I could click on my profile and find them that way.We all make mistakes.I have found that people tend to be a little quick to jump on someone in here.I think we all need vacations. Or to not take all of this so seriously.:)
You're right, and, just to explain how this forum is used, check te date of the latest post in each topic, now, with my local time 9 PM) there are 4 pages with posts dated "today".Sometimes also more than 4 pages in a single day.To stay updated with them you must check continously or now you nkow the user control panel ;)

Regards

Andrea Daviero

Well, if magic for you is clicking the "NEXT" button a couple of times, then try the search function one day! At your own risk off course Hypnotized.gifBert Van Bulck

Guys, there is a real easy way to prevent this from happening. Click on the "View New Content" link at the top of the forum page. On the left hand side of the now new content page, you will find access to posts made by you over the selected period of time. Just click on "Topics I participate In" and the period you want to search back to and viola, you are now looking at every topic you posted in for whatever period of time you want to look back at. here's an image: