Sign in to follow this  
CaptBillyBob

New Vid Fer Ya'll.. SPZO-SLSU

Hahaha, welcome Billy Bob!. You crack me up man

All good and fine, but I don't really think the choice of language is suitable for a site that minors visit...Call me conservative if you wish... though I am sure at least some of you may understand me...Andrew

All good and fine, but I don't really think the choice of language is suitable for a site that minors visit...Call me conservative if you wish... though I am sure at least some of you may understand me...Andrew
their wasnt anything in there that minors havnt heard before and Iam certain they have seen and heard more worse than billy bob.Keep them coming billy bob

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Thanx guys, I remember as a kid sneaking to listen to Richard Pryor and Eddie Murphy albums... It's just humor, and never mean to offend anyone.. I appreciate the comments.. :)

Tony Fontaine

Billybob, you never fail to crack me up!!! GIT R DONE!!!

Missed it!
fontaine32 in youTube. Priceless

Dang, another victim of dem political correctness folk......GIT-R-DONE Billy! Looking forward to more :)

It has absolutely nothing to do with being politically correct...If the voiceover had been written as text in a post here on avsim, the filtering system employed on avsim would have removed all of the abusive language by default...Do I hear you complaining to avsim about political correctness when abusive language is used in posts?It would be a case of double standards if avsim were to condone the use of bad and abusive language in linked/embedded videos, but employ filtering to ensure that such language is not used in posts...I don't care two hoots about political correctness...Andrew

Video deleted due to abusive language :( I would have loved to see this because your videos always make me laugh as hell!