Sign in to follow this  
Daniel choen

yoke for the pmdg

Hello!(:,what do you suggest good yoke for the pmdg, that i will feel very good handling? thanks in advance, Daniel

Hello Daniel,I and a lot of others use the Saitek Yoke and throttle quadrant (Rudder pedals optional)You can make it more realistic by following Ken's Mod if you wish.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

You can make it more realistic by following Ken's Mod if you wish.
where do we find this topic please?

Antoine v Heck
---
Ryzen 5800X3D, 32Gb DDR4 RAM@1600 Mhz, RTX3090 (24GB VRAM). 2TB SSD - VR with Quest 2 via link cable 

I like my saitek pf yoke. Thanks for the plug there Jude!

where do we find this topic please?
In my sig :)

More than happy Ken :)

Jude Bradley

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Hey,thanks, my friend has the saitek pro, without the pedals, i want the pedals otherwise its a waste i need to know how to use them, but his saitek pro, is not bad, but the throttle, he cant make the reverse work, is that should work with the pmdg, thanks again,Daniel

I think there were a couple of topics recently that discussed reversers on the tq. If you have fsuipc you might check their forum or Linda.

Hey,thanks, my friend has the saitek pro, without the pedals, i want the pedals otherwise its a waste i need to know how to use them, but his saitek pro, is not bad, but the throttle, he cant make the reverse work, is that should work with the pmdg, thanks again,Daniel
Take a look at this.http://forum.avsim.net/topic/353201-whoo-hoo-thrust-reversers-working-flawlessly/

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

With my Saitek throttle I can use the reversers without FSUPIC. I also like the saitek yoke and the rudders, works very fine here. Maybe I one day I exchange the springs of ith with rubber bands as Ken has suggested but I don't want to break my waranty to early. John

With my Saitek throttle I can use the reversers without FSUPIC. I also like the saitek yoke and the rudders, works very fine here.Maybe I one day I exchange the springs of ith with rubber bands as Ken has suggested but I don't want to break my waranty to early.John
I am wondering if that mod could be applied to the CH Eclipse Yoke?

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I am wondering if that mod could be applied to the CH Eclipse Yoke?
It's possible. I don't have a ch yoke to open up & find out.

Regarding the pedals... don't use the USB connector on the PC, I was getting random driver errors when plugged directly into the motherboard.Plugging the pedals into the USB connection on the Saitek yoke was the answer.

Jude Bradley