Sign in to follow this  
Daniel choen

boeing 777 please

Hello,i am really really curious why NONE of all of the company did not do any 777 simulation, i think this bird needs to be simulated for fsx is it so comlex to do it?, do you know about company that think about produce one? i would love to fly this bird and been waiting for years(:, thanks for any help and in advance, BTW i know about some shity, models, no offence(:Regards, Daniel

First, language.Second, they're planning on doing one. This is very old news, actually. This was posted almost two years ago (the 777 is mentioned at the end):

Kyle Rodgers

First, language.Second, they're planning on doing one.
I did not understand your first sentence, do you mean the you did not understand me?, thank you I did not know they are planning on one nice to know(:,will it take years or month?, Daniel

Someone is a little behind...... Whistle.gif

I did not understand your first sentence, do you mean the you did not understand me?, thank you I did not know they are planning on one nice to know(:,will it take years or month?, Daniel
I belive it will be done sometime early next year they stated...though I could be wrong

Someone is a little behind...... Whistle.gifI belive it will be done sometime early next year they stated...though I could be wrong
I have just gotten into the pmdg stuff, for the last month, and i am not in the business, sorry

It's fine, which is why I tried to keep my tone neutral, but as you can see by the reactions of others, a lot of us around here have been worn down by a whole group of people who don't pay attention to what's in plain sight. Welcome to the forums, by the way.The language comment was in reference to your sentence "BTW i know about some [less than nice], models, no offence." I honestly don't care in the least that you used that word (I don't have the cleanest vocabulary), but the forum mods don't take kindly to those words. To your credit, though, you signed your name in your post, which is something most people haven't figured out, despite the forum topics and member hints all over the place.

Kyle Rodgers

I have just gotten into the pmdg stuff, for the last month, and i am not in the business, sorry
Welcome aboard, you will not regret it :) Sorry if I pushed you in the wrong direction....im Not Worthy.gif

Thank you, Kyle,i cant wait to see this 777, it will be so perfect, 777 is my favorite flew in one once will never forget it, thanks pmdg for that!

Welcome aboard, you will not regret it :) Sorry if I pushed you in the wrong direction....im%20Not%20Worthy.gif
Jabub,its ok no offended, thank you for your welcoming face, i have just noticed that you fly at vatsim, hope to cam a cross, Cheers

PMDG is doing the dash 8 200-300. Majestic software is doing the 400.

Someone is a little behind...... Whistle.gifI belive it will be done sometime early next year they stated...though I could be wrong
It would surprise me a lot of its done sometime early next year. Infact, it would surprise me a lot if it was done before sometime early 2013. I'm not an insider or anything, its just a hunch i have.